Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for what? e*** is cheap way Kamakazi is decent so is dc other than that you are looking at bisis header or custom fabrication as far as I know
    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

ebay would be a cheap way to go. It just depends how much you want to spend.

Megan is another one but I have had problems with ALL 3 of mine. 2 of them had the welds break on the down pipe and the last one had the welds break on 3 of the runners off the manifold, and NUMEROUS gaskets went out as well.

I guess other than that they were ok.

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
      ( . Y . )
      Your nipples are off.
      3 CB's gone....
      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Maybe i'll get ASP to make me a header or something..,.

Comment

So Alex what did u have to weld for ur five speed swap?
          Im able to grab all 4 mounts from the manual car...
          which ones do I need?

Comment

I didn't weld anything. I used the ESP mounts and an H22 tranny.
            3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Comment

If I used an F22 tranny I can use the stock mounts right?

Comment

yes and no, F trans, H trans, u either need to get the ESP auto-->5spd mounts OR u can do the whole shimming on the drivers side.

but there are issues with that.... but works.

read read read.
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Im not seeing why I would need to do that becuase
                  Im using all the mounts from a manual car......
                  Front, rear, sides....I can even get the rear subframe type thing....

Comment

well then you would need to weld the passenger side mount I think the drivers side is the same and so is the dog bone up front its just the rears and the tranny side that are different
                    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Zack,

The manual sit a little further back on the frame then the auto. IF you plan on using all OEM mounts you will have to cut and re-weld the passenger side mount (tranny) further back on the frame.

If you chose to go ESP (like I did) you will have to find an EX 5 speed tranny that has the bolt pattern that lets you tap for the H tranny bracket as that is what the ESP mount is drilled for or just have an H tranny.

Your choice.

EDIT:

There was a post on this thread about how far back it sits somewhere. I remember someone actually measured the distance the mount needed to move.
                      Last edited by Father Time; 06-22-2009, 08:50 PM.
                      3 CB's gone....
                      1 WK Overland....

Comment

yeah...you cant simply just use 5spd mounts and call it a day. u need a rear 5spd mount and bracket. then u need to figure out what ur gonna do for the trans mount.

you can use a 5th gen accord mnt...thats what i did and then shim the drives side mount to shift the engine down on that side. its close enough, but people HAVE had axle issues.... i never ran into a single problem.

id go with esp though...if i did it again.
                        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

New wheels...

. . .93 Ex F2.0A Si. . .
                          WiredMotorSports
                          [[-]] (()) [[\]] [[)) //\\

Comment

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
                            There was a post on this thread about how far back it sits somewhere. I remember someone actually measured the distance the mount needed to move.
                            I ran into the same thing, All i had to do was swap that rear bracket that mounts to the motor there is like an Inch diff... Took me a min to relize why it wouldnt bolt up... The 5 spd one is slightly smaller
                            . . .93 Ex F2.0A Si. . .
                            WiredMotorSports

Comment

Who drives a black accord, body kit, Alum. wing, in the lakewood area??? Looked kinda clean next time if i have time ill run him down...
                              . . .93 Ex F2.0A Si. . .
                              WiredMotorSports

Comment

So I went to jail...again. lol Will explain at the meet. All you ***gots better go. I might not be able to roam free for much longer as this time its for much more serious offenses. I guess.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                                X