No announcement yet.

Honda_Lady : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Started preparing my car for paint. Using sharpie to lay out the design.........then going to paint it one panel at a time.

1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
    1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
    1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
    1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

I'm glad you are going to really do this! What colors are you going to use for the puzzle pieces, red, blue, and yellow?
      *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
      ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
      ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
      "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
      Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
      The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
      Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

I like it and I'm glad to hear that you are going to go with it! Can't wait to see it finished.

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
        I have renewed interest in my idea for how I want my car to get painted after having a conversation someone today who loved it and looks forward to being able to see it finished. Anyone who hated my photoshopped "puzzle piece" paint job, I don't give a shit, it will be happening and I will be painting it all by hand. It will be my version of Janis Joplin's psychedelic Porsche!! Exactly the way I want it :P

Comment

I like the puzzle pieces! Different and unique!

Originally posted by Darkcloud
          Wimp go low or go home haha
          Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
          Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

Thanks guys Yea, to start, I am going to have a good portion of the two fenders being red, yellow, and blue, but I am also going to be mixing in, teal, purple, and pink. the red, yellow and blue for autism, the teal for sexual abuse, the purple for Pancreatic Cancer (lost a friend to it) and the pink for Breast Cancer (had a couple friends who fought and won).

Now, I tested out 3 font stencils that I got today to see which one I will use on my car, directly over the wheel well, I am going to have Autism Awareness on both sides (surrounded by the red, yellow and blue)

Here is my sample, I think I like the first font best.

P.S. yes I did sand it down before I started laying out the design got both fenders sanded down, one side has the pattern laid out completely, the other side only has the butterflies so far. I also think I should give her a good through bath before I actually get too far (she is a really dirty bitch, but not seen in that picture much because it was sanded down good)
            Last edited by Honda_Lady; 11-21-2014, 02:19 AM. Reason: added content

Comment

Got the passenger side completely ready for paint (too bad it rained today)

Started on the driver's side.

Comment

looks awesome.....ready to see it done!
                SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192457

Comment

Thanks BIGRICH I have started painting (not going to leave it just sharpie)

Comment

Comment

Interesting....
                      My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Comment

Yesssssss! Nice progress!

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Thanks!

I found out today when I washed my car.....until I have finished painting and clearing.....I will have to be careful over the paint, and not use soap on the painted part......a little bit of it came off today.....maybe I should get an actual car wash sponge for the painted areas (instead of a dish sponge, that was needed to clean her ass from the black soot!)

oh and no, I am not using actual car paint, I am using craft acrylic.....might have to break down and fork out the money for enamel acrylic instead......

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

Thanks SEgirl. Your in Florida too?

Comment

Working...
                                X