No announcement yet.

midnightrayne : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am almost certian that its a completely unmolested piece. The guy said it was a type sh manual. dunno, bought it, then I realized that I couldn't find but one more and it was jdm.

check out the website

Comment

Love the new pics, you guys need to come out to the Austin meet!

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
      BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
      SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

Originally posted by midnightrayne View Post

Clean shots! Not feeling that "LEGEND" emblem on the grille but everyhting else is clean!
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Yes the pics i have been waiting for.

Dawm girl your car is looking sexy drving.

My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Check it out and leave a comment.
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194295

Comment

Originally posted by AcEr View Post
            Yes the pics i have been waiting for.
            Dawm girl your car is looking sexy driving.
            Yup! That intecooler looks good on there! That cb must be fast!
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
              sick ride WO-man
              Fixed.

Hey, wait a minute..i didnt know TT3kGT was.....oooh.

Car looks good Rayne. That IC really does look good. I hear it can be hard making a front-mount look good on our cars, but yours lookss nice.

And we need vids! Rolling AND from inside the car.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

update... found out that the factory carbon fiber gauge cluster inlay can be bought online seperate from the the cluster itself, so it was changed. I appreciate yalls comments, the FMIC was a little aggravating. thanks!

check out the website

Comment

NAIL

its the XS not an XSI i wanted the xsi at first for the higher mp but then i really wanting something with a high burst rate, and the xsi will only do 40 some od pics in a row, where the xs will shoot rapid till u fill ur card.

I agree the live view is a bit agervating but it makes me shoot in manual more which i should be doing anyways so im learning not to mind it. its a great camera takes great pics.

Clean 4th gen
                  not feeling the legend tag huh? well mikes been wanting to rename the car ( yes ive named all the cars) the accords name is secchia which means bucket in italian, cause we said "fuck it, its the bucket!" well mike says the car has out grown its name and he came home with the legend tag and i think that is its name now, i kid that mike is the man the car is the legend.

And yes mike ( my husband) is tt3kgt - thats his HOTT car in his sig, drool...

so watch what u say or i have to get my big tuff hubby to come beat you up! j/k

thanks for the kind words on the FMIC it does look very nice, mike did a great job, course i did help the car is fast i just dont want to run my mouth and say how fast cause personally im scared of it. but mike enjoys taking it 130+ mph with ease, really cant wait to dyno it, dang we need to make a trip to dallas.

Oh and ugh talked to mike earlier the car has an appt this week for the 3 inch exhaust, I cant wait! we will have pics of that soon.

Comment

So the exhaust is done and it was a major pain in the ass. It sounded like shit at first, we thought it might be the muffler so mike cut it off and it got worse. we looked around town for a new muffler that might do the trick and no luck, so mike and his friend jeremy cut the muffler open and packed in this insulation, welded it back together and boy what a difference.
                    it sounds great. here are some new pics.

Comment

absolutey love this car.. keep on with the updates please!

Comment

no plans to paint IC black, looks good.

boost is addiction!
                        MadLab Racing
                        Southern Maryland

Comment

Updates so mike blew the engine a few months ago the rings went on it. So I'm gonna be building pistons and rods. So doing some research wanting to run some low compression pistons either and 8.1 or a 9.3 I'm leaning to the 9.3 they are wiescos the 8.1 are bisi. My question is do the h23 pistons fit in the jdm f22b dohc?

Comment

no they don't fit as the bore is different. f22a pistons will work in the f22b block though.

Comment

Well lil update on our status w the car was gonna throw pistons and rods at it but were thinking now we will wait till mike is done w the vr4 project and then sleeve the accord and build from there so it may be a few more months. He took it out last week on 3 cyl it's still a lil monster- makes me want it back on the road but I'll wait it will be worth it!

Comment

crazy car. if i had the money id do exactly the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X