No announcement yet.

midnightrayne : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea!! it works!!!! Could't get parts for the damn JDM H23..... Water pump or timing belt, thank god the h23a1 belt will do for now....old water pump reinstalled. car made noises at first do to the thicker timing cover seal but soon quietened up... Val don't jinx it AGAIN.....

check out the website

Comment

more pics!

my freaking huge ass manifold and the t4 to t3 flange.

close up turn in the manifold.

plent of room!

header wrap, gonna try and keep the temps down in there.

hes so excited!

just a neat pic

Comment

i have an extra oil restrictor fitting if you're interested
        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by f22a1accord
          Hows that waste gate gunna clear the hood? that thing is humongous .
          LOL it didnt thats why i have a new dent in my hood too but we clocked it down so no more dents.

Comment

Originally posted by MRX
            i have an extra oil restrictor fitting if you're interested
            i already have the other one, but we didnt put it on, we are going to watch for any blow by and we see any we will but it in, but for now i think we will be fine, thanks tho.

Comment

Originally posted by midnightrayne

just a neat pic

just cut out the inside part of the pipe and mix it with some land scenery at night and you have an aura picture! lol..
              My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

so we got some much needed answers yesterday. after breaking the timing belt and trying to make the h23 parts fit on what we thought was a h23 engine they didnt work at all. we ended up using an f22 water pump with an h23 belt and the tensioner all the way out to make it fit correctly. So we started looking around and found that the f20a dohc used the same combo for the timing belt and water pump. i talked to bagoon on here and going back and forth with him, we were pretty much sure that what i have in my car really is an f20a. so i got in touch with MRX and had his send me a base map for the f20a, and what do you know, runs great, no major issues with the idle and the overall map runs pretty well. so for the last two years of this cars life we have been running the wrong maps on it. I know its sad but there was no way to know really beacuase the engine tag was sanded off. so thats our news. happy about the fact it can rev higher and the map we have now is a great start towards making some real numbers.

AND i got HID on both cars last night, ill get pics tonight!

Comment

Yay everything is solved. Now time to go vroom vroom.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Please change your name to queen of f-series. Thank you, management.

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

aww that sucks! i got one of each, crapp ill think of somthing.

Comment

HID YIPEE!

they are freaking bright, pardon our messy garage.

Comment

So Mike switched the car over to crome, and its a 100% difference no more surging, idleing issues, bucking, nothing. stupid ubercrappa. He bought the crome pro so he can datalog with it now and its just wonderful. He is still learning all the cool features but im sure will get it all down before too long.

Its going so well i think im going to run crome on the lude.

Comment

nice mod. when i swtiched to crome, it was like night and day...its the best

Comment

i say you guys can't tune

Comment

Originally posted by MRX
                                i say you guys can't tune
                                i dont think we used the map u did for him realy quick, Thanks by the way. but i had bought a chip with a map for the h23 done in crome a few weeks ago and i talked to the guy and he told me we could use it just take out some fuel, mike pulled i think like 10% across the whole thing and it ran pretty good, now he is just fine tunning it, but it was a really nice base map.

I told him that they way its going i wouldnt mind it on the lude and he will prolly chip the crx out with it too, haha a little crome family!

Oh i also got a badass in dash 7 inch screen and dvd player, Thanks to my sweetie! It rocks!

Comment

Working...
                                X