No announcement yet.

midnightrayne : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol so when are you gonna be in Dallas again?

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
      lol so when are you gonna be in Dallas again?
      not for awhile, im so tired of driving, we were in for christmas but it was all family stuff no time for fun. only thing we have added on the accord latley is about 1000 miles going to dallas and visiting all the fam. ughh!!!

LOL so some other time, but when we make it ill have GPS to tell me how to get there!!!

Comment

Wow you made a real awesome progress with that Prelude and your car as well

What have you done to it so far besides the exterior mods?
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
          Wow you made a real awesome progress with that Prelude and your car as well

What have you done to it so far besides the exterior mods?
          The lude? h22 the euro blue valve cover, exhaust and intake, pretty much stock tho its the daily i dont want any trouble out of it AND the h22 has enough power for me.

Comment

Thinking about buying another one, same year body and color. i dunno thinking about it, what do u guys think?

Comment

Originally posted by midnightrayne
              Thinking about buying another one, same year body and color. i dunno thinking about it, what do u guys think?
              hah there was a 4dr leather same gen 4 wheel steering one in red listed locally online about two weeks back. might still be for sale too.. it was somewhere a bit above 4k i think though but quite good condition

and 4WS!!!
              My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                hah there was a 4dr leather same gen 4 wheel steering one in red listed locally online about two weeks back. might still be for sale too.. it was somewhere a bit above 4k i think though but quite good condition

and 4WS!!!
                i wouldnt own a red maroon one, only colors i would have is either the black or the silver/ goldish color. AND the interior would have to to be grey. im not looking for one really just kinda ran across one. More than likey to pick up clean up and resell, flipping these cars is pretty easy, we flipped 2 last year with a pretty nice profit. doing it again this year would be nice!

Comment

HELLO stranger, hows the accord and prelude?

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                    HELLO stranger, hows the accord and prelude?
                    whats up? the cars are good, its too cold to do much with them lately but wash and drive, but yeah they are both good, how about yours and You?

OH i dunno if ive told everyone, i prolly did but i like saying it.

IM GETTING MARRIED!!!! WHOOOO HOOOOO!

Comment

i cant find u on my myspace page? whats ur name?

Comment

http://www.myspace.com/midnightrayne

Comment

i got it, i thought it was under midnight rayne not rayne

Comment

Originally posted by midnightrayne
                            not for awhile, im so tired of driving, we were in for christmas but it was all family stuff no time for fun. only thing we have added on the accord latley is about 1000 miles going to dallas and visiting all the fam. ughh!!!

LOL so some other time, but when we make it ill have GPS to tell me how to get there!!!
                            haha cool just let me know whens the next time you guys head over there and hope that I am in town lol.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            I piss off people for fun.
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yeah i will let ya know, i think prolly around easter, altho i have no clue when that is.

Comment

the accord got a new voice, she will soon make her pretty noise from a HKS SSQ BOV WHOO HOOO what a score for free.99!!

Ill post up pics real soon.

oh and on another note why am i never nominated for accord of the month???

Comment

Working...
                                X