Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

rear seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rear seats

I got my front 98 prelude seats installed. Now for teh back seats. Any ideas on what I should do. I was thinking about trying to just track down some accord black cloth seats. Any input on what rear seats i should get to "match" the prelude black cloth front seats? This is in a sedan btw thanks.

they don`t make black seats for our cars
    not oem back seats atleast

^^MRT^^
    THIRD EYE FISH

Comment

I just did a search and found that out. lol. I also realize I posted this in the wrong place. Should be in appearance interior I guess. Oh well maybe some nice mod will move it. lol. I definatly dont want to do leather. I saw several threads about front seats that fit but none on back seats. I wonder what seats I could use?

Comment

vigor back seats WILL FIT,(edited), a major plus that alot of people like about them is that they have headrests. i could care less, i never sit back there, plus i think they would block my vision
        it seems only 5th gen accord back seats are bolt in
        sorry, i went and checked to make sure i was accurate on the vigor seats dropping in, and i was wrong

hey how do you like the 98 prelude seats, i have 94 preludes seats and just love them
        Last edited by KB7; 07-16-2010, 04:13 AM.
        _

Comment

they sit a little high but feel great....only 3 bolts lined up but its my fault for not putting all the littl plastic washers etc back in. 1 bolt is off by about .5 inch in the rear floor board.

I guess ill start a search for vigor or cd5 seats...right now ill floss the no rear seat look lol

Comment

you can also attempt just dying the seat black, if you plan on ditching it anyway
            probably the easiest color to dye any seat, lol, not that I have ever dyed a seat
            _

Comment

What material are the prelude seats? They make custom fit seat covers for both front and back seats. Not like the stretch-n-fit seat covers.

Comment

The lude seats are cloth. I thought about dying the rear seats. I might try it still. If I cant find any black cloth seats. My car will not be ready for heatwave now anyway so no hurry here. lol. Ill try to get some pics posted up soon.

Comment

I'm just going off of what my buddy told me I would look into it but he said the rear seats in a prelude should work!

Comment

My neighbor has a 98 prelude just like the front seats came out of. Ill check it out....or would I have to go with a year closer to me car? 93 or something.

Comment

i am almost positive the 92-01 prelude seats are the same. if im wrong correct me.

Comment

Originally posted by doseonekmc View Post
                        they don`t make black seats for our cars
                        not oem back seats atleast
                        The 1991 Phoenix Red DX coupe came with a full black cloth interior. The 1991 Solaris Silver SE sedan came with a full black leather interior.

Seats from any non-CB will take some modification to fit, if they fit at all.

Comment

Originally posted by agol View Post
                          i am almost positive the 92-01 prelude seats are the same. if im wrong correct me.
                          Incorrect. The 92-96 front seats are the same with the exception of fabric, but the rear seats change between years.

The front seats are different, in 92-96 they were one piece with an integrated headrest. In 97-01 they had a separate headrest.

The 97-01 seats are all the same. The 92-96 rear seats are bucket style and won't bolt into the CB7 without extension modification, if at all.

Comment

Im going to buy another set of prelude buckets and just weld them in the back of the car. Ill have 4 buckets. Panel in the back when I do my stereo and run some carpet under the seats...done. lmao. jk......ill try dying my rear seats or just get seat covers. I think seat covers will look ghetto tho, maybe not. TY for all the input fellow cb7ers

Comment

can you post pics of when this is done. also what color cloth are your prelude seats. ALSO ALSO you are going to have the most comfortable car in the world lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X