CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Site Features > Members' Rides

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.44 average. Display Modes
Old 11-03-2009, 09:43 AM   #41
Clean_4th gen
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6,630
Clean_4th gen is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1357 View Post
Yep. I love that 6 spoke look.
Same here! I thought about buying them but I have to get the cb7 running 1st so you beat me to it! But did you see them back when they were black?



Don't mind the black spot on the door!
__________________
1990 Accord EX
Clean_4th gen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:09 PM   #42
Mike1357
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 1,362
Mike1357 is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
Same here! I thought about buying them but I have to get the cb7 running 1st so you beat me to it! But did you see them back when they were black?



Don't mind the black spot on the door!
Yeah I saw them. I was planning on going back to black with maybe a red pinstripe around the edge but the polished look is kinda growing on me.

I found some Rota center caps online so those might be the next thing I get after an air filter. I don't like the cap-less look.
__________________
Mike1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:15 PM   #43
Clean_4th gen
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6,630
Clean_4th gen is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1357 View Post
Yeah I saw them. I was planning on going back to black with maybe a red pinstripe around the edge but the polished look is kinda growing on me.

I found some Rota center caps online so those might be the next thing I get after an air filter. I don't like the cap-less look.
I feel you! Since you said the polished look is growing in you, can always do black with a polished lip! Have you heard about the TR friday night meet?
__________________
1990 Accord EX
Clean_4th gen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:28 PM   #44
Mike1357
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 1,362
Mike1357 is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
I feel you! Since you said the polished look is growing in you, can always do black with a polished lip! Have you heard about the TR friday night meet?
No I haven't. The only meet I've heard about is the USF garage meet on the 6th. Must have details!!!
__________________
Mike1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:41 PM   #45
Clean_4th gen
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6,630
Clean_4th gen is cool... so far.
I haven't heard about that one but the one I'm talking about is every(or mostly) friday night @ 9!

PM h22Cb7Guy...he knows about it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by h22Cb7Guy View Post
There is another TR meet on fridays at lowes in riverview on gibsonton then after that we usually go out to causeway.
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=146685
__________________
1990 Accord EX
Clean_4th gen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 05:02 PM   #46
Flatline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Tampa bay
Posts: 3,016
Flatline seems to have made some friends!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
I haven't heard about that one but the one I'm talking about is every(or mostly) friday night @ 9!

PM h22Cb7Guy...he knows about it...



http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=146685
riverview?.... thats a nice drive.
__________________
Flatline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:48 PM   #47
Mike1357
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 1,362
Mike1357 is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatline View Post
riverview?.... thats a nice drive.
It's only a little bit further than the Brandon Lowes. Almost the same distance. Shorter drive time.

Just picked up a Spectre cone filter for the car today. Makes an awesome noise when under power! Now all I have to do is take out the tubing since I only pulled out the airbox so I could get to work on time.
__________________

Last edited by Mike1357; 11-03-2009 at 11:51 PM.
Mike1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:05 AM   #48
Clean_4th gen
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6,630
Clean_4th gen is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1357 View Post
It's only a little bit further than the Brandon Lowes. Almost the same distance. Shorter drive time.

Just picked up a Spectre cone filter for the car today. Makes an awesome noise when under power! Now all I have to do is take out the tubing since I only pulled out the airbox so I could get to work on time.
Cool, you plan on getting the pipe? Or just run it on the stock tube?
__________________
1990 Accord EX
Clean_4th gen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 12:23 PM   #49
Mike1357
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 1,362
Mike1357 is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
Cool, you plan on getting the pipe? Or just run it on the stock tube?
I'll get the pipe eventually but I'm going to run it on the stock tube for now. Speaking of which I think I'm gonna go take out the rest of the old intake system...
__________________
Mike1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 09:44 AM   #50
Clean_4th gen
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6,630
Clean_4th gen is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1357 View Post
I'll get the pipe eventually but I'm going to run it on the stock tube for now. Speaking of which I think I'm gonna go take out the rest of the old intake system...
Cool, can't wait til I see it tonite(if you go)!
__________________
1990 Accord EX
Clean_4th gen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 12:11 PM   #51
Mike1357
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 1,362
Mike1357 is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
Cool, can't wait til I see it tonite(if you go)!
Too bad you didn't get the chance to test fit your headlights.

DIY Blackhousing (Postponed)
__________________
Mike1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 05:27 PM   #52
Clean_4th gen
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6,630
Clean_4th gen is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1357 View Post
Too bad you didn't get the chance to test fit your headlights.

DIY Blackhousing (Postponed)
Sorry man! I promise you that if it works right, I'm going to give you the headlights and you give me the cash whenever you can, but I trust you on this, don't let me down!
__________________
1990 Accord EX
Clean_4th gen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 10:08 PM   #53
Mike1357
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 1,362
Mike1357 is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
Sorry man! I promise you that if it works right, I'm going to give you the headlights and you give me the cash whenever you can, but I trust you on this, don't let me down!
Not a chance man, I always keep my word. Hope the glass swap works on your lights. Tell me when you finish your conversion.
__________________
Mike1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 12:57 PM   #54
Mike1357
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 1,362
Mike1357 is cool... so far.
Legend sedan lip!!!!


Price: $12!!!
__________________

Last edited by Mike1357; 04-14-2014 at 02:25 AM.
Mike1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 01:06 PM   #55
Clean_4th gen
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6,630
Clean_4th gen is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1357 View Post
Legend sedan lip!!!!

Price: $12!!!
$12?
__________________
1990 Accord EX
Clean_4th gen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 02:06 PM   #56
Mike1357
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 1,362
Mike1357 is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
$12?
Yuppers. Gonna do the install either today or tomorrow.
__________________
Mike1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 04:03 PM   #57
Ander
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 1,083
Ander is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to Ander Send a message via MSN to Ander
I'm lookin to get a megan header like your. Any idea what gains it's putting down?
__________________


Member's Ride Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercyboy View Post
I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!
Ander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:32 PM   #58
Mike1357
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 1,362
Mike1357 is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ander View Post
I'm lookin to get a megan header like your. Any idea what gains it's putting down?
I don't have one but I'm looking to get one. Not sure what performance gains are but it's got to be a positive number.

BTW, Lip installed. Heat gun? I don't need no stinking heat gun! Pics tomorrow.
__________________
Mike1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:56 PM   #59
Mike1357
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 1,362
Mike1357 is cool... so far.
Crappy night-time picture:
__________________

Last edited by Mike1357; 04-14-2014 at 02:25 AM.
Mike1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:23 AM   #60
Flatline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Tampa bay
Posts: 3,016
Flatline seems to have made some friends!
nice.... looks like you cut the corner there though.
__________________
Flatline is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.