Underground society meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underground society meet

Ok so it's my damn turn to have a meet. I wanna have a meet to show us off at the auto fair. Plus it's a good reason to go because they have alot of stuff there. So discuss. We need to figure out the details like actual meeting place and stuff like that.

Date: Thursday, September 10 - Sunday, September 13, 2009
    Time: 8-6
    Place: Lowes Motorspeedway
    Link: http://www.lowesmotorspeedway.com/ti...fall_autofair/

Members Goin:
    1. 93F22A6
    2. Sideswipe
    3. Shadow1 (if he gets is lazy ass up and drives here)
    4. woopwooph22

lweiuvjbawl;ugbv;lawuvbja;lvn;waovn;woiganvawr;oig r;ovuhlireuwabwlefui

because i can
    -shadow1
    Last edited by Shadow1; 08-17-2009, 04:03 PM.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
    "The Turtle"
    DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

I'm there dude! Get it rolling man and let me know if you need any help organizing.............................Charlotte time, let's get it!
    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
      I'm there dude! Get it rolling man and let me know if you need any help organizing.............................Charlotte time, let's get it!
      Ok I need help organizing Tell shadow he can help too so he will have to come no excuses. I figure it will be on saturday, and we'll meet up at the strip and cruise out, eat, pics, then hiot up the speedway to show off and moar pics and walking around. Also I'd advise to bring part money because you have no idea how much stuff they have. Some just cool things, but you might find some import parts there.

"The Turtle"
      DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

AHHH!!! CAR TRUBLE IN VA!! well... i was just cruisin and this civic came up to me and down shifted lol (fail) i dint really bother with it but there were some hunnys to my right and were laughin kinda so i was like watch this and shifted down to third and left them all... well now when i come to a stop and clutch/brake my rpms drop way low and stall out? and then i was even with idle like once i got home i was idling sparaticly and stalled out... any ideas?

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Go get some carb cleaner, take off your iacv and spray the shit out of it. Then clean your tb, or get a new one like you said you were going to do. Anyways if that doesn't fix it give me a call.

"The Turtle"
          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

this seems interesting to the Shadow......

i shall talk with Terence and discuss this trip....

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
              this seems interesting to the Shadow......

i shall talk with Terence and discuss this trip....
              .......................dumbass! You know you're going, just get over it already!

Might be riding to Greensboro this weekend to hang with Tony and raid the jy, anybody else want to come up too?

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                Go get some carb cleaner, take off your iacv and spray the shit out of it. Then clean your tb, or get a new one like you said you were going to do. Anyways if that doesn't fix it give me a call.
                x2, check all your wire connections and vacuum lines while your at it too.

Comment

.......................dumbass! You know you're going, just get over it already!

Might be riding to Greensboro this weekend to hang with Tony and raid the jy, anybody else want to come up too?
                  ill be broke this weekend. sorry. as for the Lowe's motor speedway thing. ill take a look see. after this tho it'll be back to Tony's(1990ex) for the next UGS monthly meet. lol.

Comment

ill be broke this weekend. sorry. as for the Lowe's motor speedway thing. ill take a look see. after this tho it'll be back to Tony's(1990ex) for the next UGS monthly meet. lol.
                    Sounds cool pimpin......................we need to get Greensboro and Raleigh on the list too though.

Comment

whoa whoa, lets mix it up a bit. gotta do it somewhere we havent been to get the name out there
                      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                      NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Sounds cool pimpin......................we need to get Greensboro and Raleigh on the list too though.
                        damn rite you still want them tails ????
                        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                          get up with bean, he took off his 9293 red/clears
                          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
                            whoa whoa, lets mix it up a bit. gotta do it somewhere we havent been to get the name out there
                            haha. good point. whos up for a trip to MD? lol.

Comment

x2.............that's what I'm saying man, we need to get our other members involved too.

damn rite you still want them tails ????
                              I almost forgot about those, might get them from you at/before the VA Beach Meet...............................we'll see. I haven't been messing with the CB much lately since I'm trying to focus on paying a couple bills off.........................and my lawyer so he can FINALLY file my divorce papers that have been written up and ready for a year+ now.

Comment

Working...
                              X