Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G-square grille!!!!

why oh why must it be so hard to find.

I am looking to buy one, or a replica. I know we aren't supposed to post any where to buy threads but i have looked high and low for one and have yet to find one. So if anyone can pm me a link to where i can find one that would be greatly appreciated. Do not post on the thread, pm me instead.

Of course it would be very hard to find a 20+ year old part! there super rare and if you do find one expect to pay a good amount!

Lou's Build Thread!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
    "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

G-Square Corp is based out of Japan. They stopped making the parts for the cb since there wasnt a high demand like there is now.

G-Square cb parts were discontinued back in 2003.

They are rare but still around. I have owned 4 real (yes authentic!) G-Square grills. I currently have 3 since I sold one I didnt need.

There are replicas on ebay and on this site by our very own member Jack_Lee.

Comment

Jack_Lee:
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=149798

And Chan:
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=grill+replica

Chan is from California, faster shipping. I personally bought mines from Chan.

MRT

Comment

nice bro ^ . i want one .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02

They are rare but still around. I have owned 4 real (yes authentic!) G-Square grills. I currently have 3 since I sold one I didnt need.
            get a life
            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

There's a replica in the classifieds.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
              1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
              1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
              2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

chan's are good. he gave me mine for 60 shipped and it came in really good shape w/ the mesh i believe? plus hes a good guy.

Comment

i dont have the password to access the member shops =/

Comment

Originally posted by life_shift View Post
                    i dont have the password to access the member shops =/
                    If you mean the classifieds, you need to read the sticky.

Traditional Classifieds (6 Viewing)
                    These forums are NOT endorsed by CB7tuner.com! Buy and sell at your own risk! READ THE STICKY AT THE BOTTOM FIRST!!! You will NOT be able to access the forums in Traditional Classifieds if you do not!

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                      get a life

LOL yeah I know I have to stop being so evil and stop buying all the G-Square's and Chargespeed grilles ha!

Comment

ive never sen a g-square grill on a stock cb on the streets, ive seen fogs, flushys, but no g square grill.
                        AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
                        JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Originally posted by iwork4mycb7 View Post
                          ive never sen a g-square grill on a stock cb on the streets, ive seen fogs, flushys, but no g square grill.
                          "G-Square Corp is based out of Japan. They stopped making the parts for the cb since there wasnt a high demand like there is now."

The G square grill was not a Honda option such as fog lights and the flush mount spoiler. I am not surprised you have not seen one on the street unless it was by a person who bought one and put it on, it is an aftermarket item.

Comment

I got a REAL Carbon Fiber G-Square Replica Grill. With the mesh in the middle. Looks SWEET. I cant wait till spring time so I can install it.
                            I got it on ebay. I have mentioned it before in previous posts, but no one seemed to care, so I kinda thought it wasnt real, until I got it in the mail. I bought it on ebay from someone in Singapore, which is what took so long and had me worried. This person has tried to sell another CF G-square replcia grill, but no one has placed any bids on it. starting bid 109.00 s&h 30.00

So i paid 139.00 for mine and couldnt be happier. I think it will blend in NICELY with a CarbonFiber hood. But ill have to wait till i get one too see

Comment

Working...
                            X