Electric Impact Gun Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electric Impact Gun Review

I just had my air compressor die on me, and I needed an impact gun for some repair work. So I decided I could get a new $200 compressor or just buy an electric gun. I got the electric gun to try out, if it didn't live up to the technical description I was going to return it for credit on air tools or new compressor.

http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/de...0006&ppt=N0639
    ^I bought this tool exactly. It is amazing for the price and no wait for air pressure to build. I fell in love with this instantly! Now I need to find an air ratchet replacement that is electric lol. 240ft-lbs of torque is enough to do anything on our CB7s.

I give it

Nice. I have a snap-on 18v. Has yet to not loosen a bolt.
    MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Hell I got the one from harbor freight for 39.99 and its never let me down either. And it's cheap.
      Steve

Comment

i also have a snap-on 18v impact..the best investment i have made,,but it will not take those stubborn crankshaft bolts off..the newest one will though

Comment

Originally posted by Stoner51 View Post
          Hell I got the one from harbor freight for 39.99 and its never let me down either. And it's cheap.
          Steve
          Is it Orange? I got mine from Harbor Freight and it works awesome. It was 30-40 bucks, can't remember for sure.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

my very first one was this beaut, goodyear 24volt, I used to take out the 36mm bolt on axles with this thing... it was stolen in my 3rd gen lude a few years back. Last yr got a 19.2 volt craftsman. Nice and compact. Once the battery is fully charged. Its pretty tourqy.

Still got the case and charger ^ was 100 bucks at pep boys back in 05, then dropped to 80 or 90 with mail in rebate. I hate those things! Took for everrrr to get it.
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

ive got a kobolt 350FTlb and i love it, super strong
              Accord SE

93se
              Members Ride
              Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
              Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Comment

i have one by cornwell tools.....absolutely ridiculous torque. battery lasts for-damn-ever.
                SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192457

Comment

Originally posted by Stoner51 View Post
                  Steve

Originally posted by wherm View Post
                  Is it Orange? I got mine from Harbor Freight and it works awesome. It was 30-40 bucks, can't remember for sure.
                  Hell i will vouch for this because this is the exact one i have purchased, along with a compressor.

If i would have known electric would have been sufficient i would have bought that product instead

Comment

I've also got the snap on 18v. It does the job, still prefer my air powered gun though.

Comment

I've been thinking about going electric cause I dont want to shell out for a bigger compressor 3gal isnt enough...there's a good looking electric one on sale this week that I might have to invest in.
                      MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202004
                      1992 Accord EX(Canadian)Seattle Silver sedan

Comment

quick question...isn't this supposed to be related to cb7's?

i mean...hawt bitches are related to cb7s too.
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

it is related, it's a great tool for CB7 owners to take things apart with. On a side note I just picked up a 125psi 20gal compressor, so now I have the best of both worlds. I just never thought a 120v plug in impact gun would be worth it and just wanted to share.

Comment

I am not sure I have ever seen an electric ratchet. Plus the one you just bought, the electric impact, looks identical to the Harbor Freight one except it's blue instead of orange.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_dude View Post
                              I am not sure I have ever seen an electric ratchet. Plus the one you just bought, the electric impact, looks identical to the Harbor Freight one except it's blue instead of orange.
                              Probably made at the same plant in Guangdong Province

Comment

Working...
                              X