Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESP CB 90-93 Accord Traction Bar System w FTMK H/F Limited Run of 4 being made!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ESP CB 90-93 Accord Traction Bar System w FTMK H/F Limited Run of 4 being made!

--- I ONLY HAVE 2 SPOTS LEFT, FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE --- Limited Run/Batch of 4 and only 4.

Hello, I am making 4 and ONLY 4 at this time. First come, First serve. ESP CB 90-93 Accord and or 97-01 and or 92-96 Prelude Traction Bar Systems with Front Torque Mount Kits H/F Motors. I am making them on my personal time.

Wait time is same as always 6-8 weeks.

They will come standard semi gloss black powder coating with red decal or choice of color decal. $20 additional for custom powder coating color.

ESP 97-01 or 92-96 Prelude Traction Bar System with Front Torque Mount Kit H/F $475 Shipped US.

If have a CB 90 to 93 Accord or 94 to 97 Accord I can make one for that. Same price.

97-01 Prelude Base Models wont work on SH unless convert it over.

Please contact me for details here or email:
    ExplicitSpeedP@aol.com

--- I ONLY HAVE 2 SPOTS LEFT, FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE ---

I am only making the 4 Traction Bar Systems at this time. No other products.

I have this thread in some other forums as well.

Q: What is a Traction Bar System and what will it do?

A: It will gain Traction and Help Eliminate Torque Steer. It will force more power to the ground and keep the nose of the car down. It will keep the LCA's stationary. Which means will gain Traction. You will notice Traction will grab instantly and go straight rather then off to one side and nose of your car will remain down instead of going up and losing Traction.

It is a guarantee and only way to fly to get your best 60' and 1/4 mile ETs. It is only way to fly trying to go from point A to B the quickest.

Our units are the Strongest on the Market. You can jack on them without every worrying about bending the bar unlike some other units. If the bar bends imagine how stable it is when load is on it...it will give and LCA's will move and loss of Traction.

Q: Front Torque Mount Kit a must?

A: I have personally taken the Front Torque Mount Kit off my car and notice a big difference. Helps out a lot in forcing more power to the ground with eliminating th engines movement.

Q: Is there a weight savings with your ESP units?

A: Yes our ESP units are roughly half of the weight of the OEM pieces. As well as our units much stronger then the OEM unit. On average stock pieces will add up to 45 lbs and ours is roughly 22 lbs.

Q: Are they only for Drag Racing?

A: No that is the old myth. Overall you will notice a night and day difference in overall road response and steering in good and bad weather conditions. Turning will also feel much more accurate. Road Race guys have been running our units for years. They swear they have much more Traction and are able to come into and out of the corners much harder and able to run more boost in turbo applications because of the added Traction.

They are a Win Win!!!
    Last edited by ESP-net; 12-02-2015, 02:19 PM.

Comment

He's alive!

I have this traction bar setup, works great. I also have the ALT relocation bracket which I like and the engine mounts. Would love to finish my setup with a 3 point front upper strut bar and have been looking for one for 6+ months with no luck. Just throwing this out there in-case you find one in your attic
      Last edited by Raf99; 10-29-2015, 08:23 PM.

Comment

^^ x2 ^^

I'm also in need of the front 3 point bar.

I have the traction bar, motor mounts and alt bracket. Very happy with them all.

Comment

Hello thanks for the post guys. I am not back but am willing to do some batches of items on personal time. Check back on any other items then TBS within next few weeks. Thanks

Comment

Right now guys all 4 Prelude 92-01 and Accord CB Traction Bar Systems with Front Torque Mount Kit F/H are pending sale and spoken for.

If anyone backs out I will post up. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ESP-net View Post
              Right now guys all 4 Prelude 92-01 and Accord CB Traction Bar Systems with Front Torque Mount Kit F/H are pending sale and spoken for.

If anyone backs out I will post up. Thanks.
              Thanks for posting on here and thinking of us.

You have two people who want the front upper 3-point strut, so if you need some $$$ for Xmas please keep us in mind

Comment

^ lol, I'd be in for the 3pt strut bar if he runs into more down time, too.

But I am curious why the price went up so much...
                Last edited by CyborgGT; 10-29-2015, 07:48 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Supply and demand?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

It went up $10 from initial price years ago. I am no longer doing them in volume so supply n demand... I was selling them for too cheap in the past Sorry but true... strongest on the market...hands down... time consuming pieces and as always made by hand... If I do any other batches... group buys for any other products prices will be more... especially strut bars. Very time consuming pieces and I am not concerned on competeing with cheap tin-aluminum-heim $10 ebay ones...
                    Last edited by ESP-net; 10-30-2015, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Oh, ha, I was looking at the price w/o torque mount. Looked like a $100 price hike for a minute...

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by ESP-net View Post
                        It went up $10 from initial price years ago. I am no longer doing them in volume so supply n demand... I was selling them for too cheap in the past Sorry but true... strongest on the market...hands down... time consuming pieces and as always made by hand... If I do any other batches... group buys for any other products prices will be more... especially strut bars. Very time consuming pieces and I am not concerned on competeing with cheap tin-aluminum-heim $10 ebay ones...
                        Pretty sure for those who buy your products, price is not that much of an issue. So you let us know when you're ready

Comment

Eh (and I'm not knocking ESP on this - I have their mounts and they're pretty good stuff - just saying this in general terms), you still gotta be competetive when you're not the only brand on the market making solid bars for our cars. Ultra Racing bars are priced extremely well and I've only heard good things about them. At the end of the day, steel is a pathetically cheap material, and it's not difficult for someone with cutting and welding abilities to make this stuff... if I had a welder, there's no way in hell I'd be paying for aftermarket bars when the material cost is next to nothing.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                            Eh (and I'm not knocking ESP on this - I have their mounts and they're pretty good stuff - just saying this in general terms), you still gotta be competetive when you're not the only brand on the market making solid bars for our cars. Ultra Racing bars are priced extremely well and I've only heard good things about them. At the end of the day, steel is a pathetically cheap material, and it's not difficult for someone with cutting and welding abilities to make this stuff... if I had a welder, there's no way in hell I'd be paying for aftermarket bars when the material cost is next to nothing.
                            Like my mom use to say. If you got nothing nice to say. Say nothing at all.

I love my ESP traction bars. Had them since the first batch.
                            ~Nick~
                            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                            MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                              Like my mom use to say. If you got nothing nice to say. Say nothing at all.

I love my ESP traction bars. Had them since the first batch.
                              Amen. I can make my own pizza too, but I like someone's else work better

Comment

Working...
                              X