Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESP CB 90-93 Accord Traction Bar System w FTMK H/F Limited Run of 4 being made!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said, it wasn't meant as an attack. I hold a lot of respect towards ESP and have some of their parts myself. Their prices as-is aren't bad. Raf's last comment about price not being an issue was just a bit... well, it makes it sound like what ever group of people he's referring to are easily suckered out of money if it means getting even a simple part with a reputable brand name attached to it.

Also like i said, if this guy decides to make 3pt strut bars in his spare time and doesn't jack up the price unreasonably, I'll be in line to buy one. The $210 listed isn't a bad price for quality labor.
    Last edited by CyborgGT; 11-01-2015, 10:41 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I look at it as him being one of two reputable makers of traction control bars for our cars plus other parts. I am game. Especially since I have other items of his.

Comment

There is alot more that goes into quality fab work besides some steel and a welder. A laser cutter or plasma table to make parts, benders to curve pieces, etc. He's likely sitting on tens of thousands worth of tools and supplies to make your $250 traction bar. But never mind the tools, it's the talent and skill that makes it a strong quality part. Everything looks simple to do until you get into it and realize there is alot more to that traction bar than just welding some square tube to some angle pieces with holes in them.
        1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

I'm assuming he got his orders for this....

Comment

I luckily made the list of 4. I got a chance to visit tishock this weekend and help him pull his motor. While I was there, I got to see the ESP bar installed. Man, those radius rods are beefy, and the front torque mount is only smaller than my DIY mounts in terms of the rod ends.
            *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
            ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
            ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
            "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
            Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
            The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
            Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
              There is alot more that goes into quality fab work besides some steel and a welder. A laser cutter or plasma table to make parts, benders to curve pieces, etc. He's likely sitting on tens of thousands worth of tools and supplies to make your $250 traction bar. But never mind the tools, it's the talent and skill that makes it a strong quality part. Everything looks simple to do until you get into it and realize there is alot more to that traction bar than just welding some square tube to some angle pieces with holes in them.
              You said it better than I ever could have. Having spent some time with a friend that runs his own fabrication business (TejasSteelworks, shameless plug), even things that appear simple to make often take quite a bit of time and effort. Setting up jigs, drilling holes, tapping holes, aligning things correctly, pickling the steel to remove millscale, deburring edges, checking fit and finish, cleaning up the cuts from the plasma table...and that's just a simple steel plate motor mount adapter!
              Originally posted by sweet91accord
              if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

I have 2 more sports on another chassis forum for our ESP Traction Bar Systems. If want one please Email quickly to ExplicitSpeedP@aol.com . Thanks

Comment

I have 1 Spot Left that I can squeeze you with the Current 88-91 Prelude TBS Group Buy! 11/30..... Please Email for Quickest Response...

ExplicitSpeedP@aol.com

Comment

Up have 2 more spots this Go Arounds Group Buy of 4!

Last Rounds Group Buy below.

Comment

1/14/16

I am doing another Group Buy for 4 Traction Bar Systems on all Generations. PM or Email if interested! ExplicitSpeedP@aol.com

I will not be doing them forever so I would jump on the limited sets being made!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X