Bisimoto F22ax Header

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bisimoto F22ax Header

Bisimoto F22ax SOHC non-VTEC Headers are ready for production with 3 week turn-around time. Place your orders now, read this sticky in Bisimoto's Engineering Store for details on how to pay. Bisi tried his best to retain prices around $600-700, but it was not possible due to the increased costs in metal, they have increased dramatically.

Bisimoto F22ax SOHC Header:

Check www.bisimoto.net for header prices.

Street versions can retain A/C and P/S functionality, have one oxygen sensor bung after the collector. Race versions have a megaphone at end of header.

Last edited by HondaFan81; 06-23-2009, 09:57 AM.

Bisimoto V2 headers will be launched late this month! Prices will be available upon launch. Stay tuned!
    'Bisimoto D15/D16/F18/F22
    World's Fastest and Quickest TRUE unibody all motor FWD
    World's Fastest All Motor SOHC Honda
    1988 CRX Unibody, D16 full street: 12.68 @ 107mph
    1988 CRX Unibody, D15 full race: 10.77 @ 123mph
    1988 CRX Unibody, F22A full race: 9.81 @ 139mph
    2006 Insight Unibody, F22A: 9.26 @ 152mph
    NEW!:www.bisimoto.com: parts, dyno tuning, apparel, technology!
    Bisimoto's Facebook page
    478 HP naturally aspirated F22A!!!

Comment

This is the header I've been waiting for! I was planning on getting the Kamikaze, but your header is def. worth the wait, I'm very anxious for this Bisi

Comment

but do u make turbo manifolds?

Comment

Originally posted by Bisimoto
          Bisimoto V2 headers will be launched late this month! Prices will be available upon launch. Stay tuned!

best news I've heard all week
          OS^e
          1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7
            This is the header I've been waiting for! I was planning on getting the Kamikaze, but your header is def. worth the wait, I'm very anxious for this Bisi
            One clear advantage that I foresee about the Kamikaze header (as my red Accord project has one), is the simplicity of a 1-pc design. Why you ask? Simply put, the Kamikaze header is probably the best off-shelf design IMO because of the 2.5" collector & downpipe size, HOWEVER the mating flange area between the manifold and downpipe section WILL lose clamping force and vibrate the fasteners loose on your over time. I've had to retighten and/or replace these fasteners 3-4 times already since I've install it as of April 2006!! It is frankly, quite annoying. You'll be driving and suddenly get a "ting ting ting" metal on metal sound at a stoplight, then know you have to retighten them if you caught it before loosing fasteners, then sometimes the gasket will distort and not seal. Therefore, you order a replacement gasket kit that comes with fasteners for $50 from Kamikazee directly!!

I'm AM getting a Bisimoto header for my white accord project, hands-down! However, I'm REALLY thinking of shelling out the money for another for my red Accord simply because this Kamikaze header is annoying, which means I could quite it down my exhaust at the same time, which also means that I could validate my "itch" for getting an H23 5spd tranny for the red Accord because I KNOW it wants it and would increase performance compared to the stock DX/LX F22 tranny. If I replace the tranny, I'd upgrade the clutch to a grabbier one, okay.....I have problems, I'm too addicted to the scene. I can't help it.

Oh yea, Bisi said his headers will come with atleast 2 bungs for the stock O2 sensor and potential wideband sensor (if you have used for one).
            Last edited by HondaFan81; 04-13-2007, 10:03 AM.
            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
              HOWEVER the mating flange area between the manifold and downpipe section WILL lose clamping force and vibrate the fasteners loose on your over time.

have you tried any sort of locking nuts or lock washers?...
              DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                have you tried any sort of locking nuts or lock washers?...
                I have tried the original fasteners that come with the header. I've tried the replacement gasket kit fasteners supplied, which are different. My latest setup is 3/8" fine thread bolt with a lock washer and all-metal locknut (no nylon involved).

Another issued involved with the fasteners I tried to mention is, the hex heads of the bolts, when trying to tighten them down are so close to the downpipe outer-diameter, that you can not engaged your socket full-flush and so you can only exert so much force onto all 3. This is another quality/fitment issue I have with their design.

Regardless, keep this on-topic.
                HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

when is the release. please PM ME!
                  thanks

Comment

Will you be making these for the H22 Bisi? 4 into 1 by chance?

Comment

from what I understand, there will be one for H22 apps
                      OS^e
                      1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

how good are these headers? can they be compared to smsp or rmf?

Comment

SMSP and RMF really only make H22 headers, and I'm sure they don't know the F22 all that well if they were to make one for the F series. Bisi, on the other hand, is an F22 expert, so his F22 headers should be the best you could possibly get!

If there are going to be H22 applications as well, I would think they would be quite good. I'm sure comparable to SMSP and RMF in terms of power production... also, probably similar in price. If an H22 header is made, and makes power comparable to the others mentioned, I would defniitely choose it over the rest. I've dealt with Bisi, and I know him to be very professional and attentive to detail. Plus, he's the only one supporting the CB7, as well as CB7tuner.com!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                            ...he's the only one supporting the CB7, as well as CB7tuner.com!

DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by VBaccord24
                              but do u make turbo manifolds?
                              Last time I checked, bisi keeps it all motor. Hes cool like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X