No announcement yet.

Bisimoto F22ax Header

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Bisi, I know you'd def. recommend ceramic coating, but what's your opinion on header wrapping?

Comment

i wanna get one!
      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

im kinda glad it will be awhile. ill have the money saved by then for my H header

Comment

agreed, should be good timing when i finish my motor build.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

im in for the H-series headers

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool

in for bisi h-series headers. PM me bisimoto if you wanna test fit on my car. i live in chino!!!
              from the look of it.....it looks as though theres no room for Power steering...

92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
              My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

If you're going to pay $600 for a header that might give you 18hp, why leave a power steering system intact that would sap 5hp?

I do want to hook mine up again though. For some dumb reason, I removed the proper bolts when I cut the belt. The belt was way too tight, so it was killing the pump. So now I have it bolted in with bolts from who-knows-where (came from my old DX), but not actually working!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                  If you're going to pay $600 for a header that might give you 18hp, why leave a power steering system intact that would sap 5hp?

I do want to hook mine up again though. For some dumb reason, I removed the proper bolts when I cut the belt. The belt was way too tight, so it was killing the pump. So now I have it bolted in with bolts from who-knows-where (came from my old DX), but not actually working!
                  My power steering stays. LOL! Plus, that isn't an H series header. It could look totally different.
                  The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

I hope Bisi posts here soon! I still plan on running no p/s, but yet having the ability to hook it up whenever to circulate fresh p/s fluid through the rack. I would assume the F and H series headers will be different, as that header is for a D series I believe.

Comment

He's got a busy race schedule at the moment... I think, anyway. I know he's supposed to be at Atco next Sunday (8/19). I might head down to watch the race.

Comment

F first!
                        Last edited by hemlockz; 09-11-2007, 03:37 PM.

hold on to your butts

Comment

Originally posted by hemlockz
                          F first!
                          That's right, the motor w/ more potential comes first I'm glad I welded a new flexpipe onto my a-pipe, this is def. worth the wait!

Comment

they haven't mentioned possible gains, have they?
                            Wife: "Why do you get G power platinum and i only get V power?"
                            Me:"Cause i have the high compression 93 octane only H22 and you have the bullet proof F22."
                            Wife:........................"But yours are prettier"

---------------------------------------------------
                            Wife:Baby, not everybody wants to do the 93 conversion"
                            Me:YES THEY DO, THEY JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET.

Comment

Originally posted by 12gage
                              they haven't mentioned possible gains, have they?
                              i believe there are dynos on H-t of bisimoto's D series header. it gained 8hp over a modified exhaust manifold.

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=611525

hey ill take 8whp
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X