• Show
Clear All

Sweet looking arcardian you got there bro,i'm liking the setup
    simple and nice .keep it up

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

ahhh...very very nice........
      love the setup.........

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

dude i want my cb to look as good as yours!
        miss my turbo cb7
        moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

wow clean ride i like it
          justin
          kms-fab.com repin the 513
          tuned1.com
          sleeperautosports.com
          i will build another frank

Comment

love the look, drop looks good as well two

I-SR 6

Comment

That a nice clean green you got there man. Good job. Whats next?
              FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
              Pm meX
              I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
              H22A Swap
              I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

(update) these are my tcs carbon fiber mirrors that i had for a year. i only put them on for summer weather as they are expensive as heck. i put on 1 heavy coat of clear on them and the intense sun hasnt faded them at all. hope yall like them.

my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

Cool mirrors!

Any shots with the new mirrors like the one in your sig maybe? I'm interested to see how well they flow with the entire car.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

As I said before this is one clean ass cb....
                    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                    ....................My New Baby
                    SOLD TO
                    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

here is some shots with the mirrors in different angles.

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                      MR page

Comment

dam thinking about gettin those mirriors. seen em on ebay just a few minutes ago. do they work with the power windows? or do they have to be adjusted manually?

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                        I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7
                          dam thinking about gettin those mirriors. seen em on ebay just a few minutes ago. do they work with the power windows? or do they have to be adjusted manually?
                          they have to be adjusted manually. i dont think that any of these drifting mirrors have power adjusting to them. they are a lot smaller than what the pics show, so adjusting them is a pain in the ass. and if you got ventshade visors on the car the passenger side is hard to set up because of the visor blocking almost half of the mirrior. if you got no visors on the car then your good, and if you got the oem vent visors then it may work as well because they start to get thinner when the shape of the visors, (passenger & driver side visors) meet with the rear view mirror.

MR page

Comment

Total inspiration. Ive always wandered what my car would look like with certain features, and yours is a pretty good example.

Keep it up.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

hey i can clean that valve cover and intake up to match your car if your game...
                              also i have the exzact same mirrors that i candyed over to make my own.. and i am not sure but i do believe they look better with a car that has a been kitted, than stock just my opinion.
                              but with the stock look your car is nice.. great job.
                              thank about that valve cover though.
                              "Self Renewed"

Comment

thanks guys. i have a spare valve cover that i somewhat stripped the paint off and polished it to the best of my ability. im undecided as to ether polish it some more or paint it the same color as my car. a lot of people where im from love the mirrors, but right now i removed them and put the oem mirrors back on because i feel as though it would look nice if i had a lip and a carbon fiber hood on my car to really make the cf mirrors stand out. i just put on the oem spoiler on my car and am trying to get a camera to take pics with it installed on my car.

MR page

Comment

Working...
                                X