the new ferrari nsx::: 56k warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I looked...my reply is the same...there is no ferarri nsx...this is stupid...if I had an nsx I would WANT you to know it's an nsx.

Cool on the waste of time...looks nice...good ideas for making your own body kit I guess.
      ____

Comment

One little fender bender and your fucked.
        wat?

Comment

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!

Member Ride Facebook
          XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
          SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
          For Sale Thread

Comment

Originally posted by tommi
            i seen this from way back on honda tech. very coo. but i'd still take the NSX Over that...
            x2. Give me a real f40 or f50 now that would be impressive. I prefer the f40 more.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Yea Nice work, but even after all the body work, you can still tell its not a genuine Ferrari
              Honestly though, why would you want to turn an NSX supercar into a Ferrari???
              If you want one that bad, go buy one - Sure its not cheap, but at the end of the day, Its an NSX it always will be, not a Ferrari

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by bishpuppy
                i had to go back and check that out, the 1st and 2nd time i never saw a van
                Lol yea, Have you seen some of the bumpers on the vans the Jappa's do . . . They stick out far enough to sleep on

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

thats ricer

One speed bump taken a little too fast, he's FUCKED

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                  Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                  NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01
                    Lol yea, Have you seen some of the bumpers on the vans the Jappa's do . . . They stick out far enough to sleep on
                    nah, got a link?
                    Member's Page:: Coming Soon

Comment

the fabrication work is phenomenal but to alter the body lines of an nsx, especialt the nsx they used (which looked dammed good) is sacralige.
                      my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                      MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

Originally posted by bishpuppy
                        nah, got a link?

Last edited by evil_demon_01; 03-08-2008, 05:46 PM.

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

um......
                          Member's Page:: Coming Soon

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDing2R
                            OMG. Why? Now it's just a heavier uglier NSX with a lot of fiberglass and bodyfiller (cheese) on it.

I'll take the OEM NSX thanks!

But nice post, nevertheless.
                            I agree...but the outcome is niiiiice...still the process of it and knowing what's slapped onto it does seem cheesy...but GAH! such a nice result, no doubt.

*Needs*
                            -New shocks
                            -Struts
                            -Drop
                            -Cleaning
                            -New Tires/Wheels
                            -New Window Tint
                            -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

o...wow! is that in Japan nowadays? them doods must've been high biulding them big mofos up gah!

*Needs*
                              -New shocks
                              -Struts
                              -Drop
                              -Cleaning
                              -New Tires/Wheels
                              -New Window Tint
                              -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

I forget the name of cars like that... but that totally outlandish style is in over in Japan. I like it... If you're gonna go crazy with a show car, REALLY go crazy!

As for the NSXari... No thanks. The work is outstanding, but why do it to an NSX? Do it to a base Silvia or something! He took a fantastic car, and ruined everything about it to make it look like another fantastic car. It's not a Ferarri, and it's no longer an NSX.

The bad thing is that, unless this guy owns a body shop, or had the ability to do all of that work himself for next to nothing, the cost of that project probably exceeded the value of a Ferrari. I'd rather have an NSX or a Ferrari (even a lower-end model) than some bastardization of the two!

Comment

Working...
                                X