Just killed a guy on eBay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just killed a guy on eBay.

I recently bought two keychains on eBay. One a plain Honda metal keychain, the other was an old school leather with the glass/enamel badge with the Honda logo and the word ACCORD across the bottom.

The auction ended May 10th. I received a plain white business envelope (Beat up a little, but still sealed) with a piece of paper folded up inside it about two weeks later. Postage on the envelope is enough to cover two ounces. I think these two keychains should weigh more than two ounces.

I've been trading emails with this guy back and forth, he's promised to refund my money several times, almost accused me of trying to scam him, and put me off. He even asked me not to give him bad feedback because he already has two in the last year. My last email was "Look. I'm not trying to get over on you for two lousy keychains. I'm an honest, hardworking guy who happens to be an Accord enthusiast. I truly wanted that Accord keychain, and for whatever reasons it managed to escape the envelope you sent it in. You can check my feedback, it's fantastic. Not once have I scammed someone, claimed to have not gotten something, or done anything else to defraud a seller or a buyer on ebay. I even sent you pics of the envelope and paper you sent the chains in. If I had received them, you would have gotten a stellar review. Anytime I get something related to my Accord, I'm ecstatic and I give the seller a fantastic review for brightening my day. Just refund my money and we can both go our seperate ways. That's all I'm asking.
    Tonight he emails me with "i do understand but they were sent so i am out of them too. I sold my honda and am as upset as you. I will write you on Friday". I replied that he should have handled this by this point and that I was going to eBay Conflict Resolution. Which sent me to PayPal Resolution, so I did the thing there, went back to eBay and gave him his third negative feedback for the year.

I figure that's worth the $8.30 he's trying to keep in his wallet.
    Last edited by visualpoet; 06-12-2008, 09:10 PM.

jajajajjajajaj
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

i dont get it.

Comment

youre not very good at storytelling..

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice View Post
          youre not very good at storytelling..
          And your point is?

Anyways...punch him in the e-gina.
          Originally posted by sweet91accord
          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

/\ /\

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

LOL!

8.30$???

Try 912.99$.

Fucking ebay i tell ya.

Comment

This guy told me he'd be unable to sell on ebay if he got one more neg feedback. I gave him one, is he really screwed? I hope so. I don't mind not getting my shit, but I'm pissed as hell about the way he's been trying to give me the run-around.
                And sorry this isn't a good read. Too pissed off to jazz it up.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                  Too pissed off to jazz it up.

Thatll Jazz it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                    LOL!

8.30$???

Try 912.99$.

Fucking ebay i tell ya.
                    My little brother (Well, he's 29) bought an $800 race engine for his 86 Honda 250R, and never got it. He didn't even go complain to eBay. But he has the guys name and address memorized and keeps track of him on eBay. If my brother ever goes to Florida, wooooo boy. lol

Ralphie, you made me laugh with the zatarains.

Comment

So wheres the part about killing a guy....
                      wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                        So wheres the part about killing a guy....
                        If he was honest about not being able to sell anymore with another neg feedback, I got him.

Comment

the people who work for usps are a bunch of scumbags as well.
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post

Thatll Jazz it up.
                            Oh man make it the red beans and rice and then we'll talk

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                            where you been, is something wrong?
                            i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

i dont get it, if u are going to sell something like that on ebay, why screw the person over? by the postage, its obvious they never were sent. but...why??

Comment

Working...
                              X