Impulse selling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impulse selling

Well, i hate to have to admit this on my favoritest of favorite message board communities, but i sold my cb7 last night. I went home to pay my registration, today is my bday btw, and i was offered 3k for my 93 ex. well, since i am good at hiding damage in my pictures, it had a few hail damage dents, a scuffed pass side fender, dent in the rear pass door, broken gas guage, front pass window would go off track when rolled down, and a cracked sunroof(although i did have replacement glass, and it had 226k miles on it. I loved that thing and i kinda miss it already, but 3k cash for it was too much to pass up.
    so whats next, another cb7 maybe, or maybe another xr4ti, as i have found a really nice one pretty close for the same price. either way, i plan on keeping my grammar nazi hatin self around as i like this site, and i want to learn about more and more and keep my eyes peeled for a good deal on a swapped cb7.
    well, i would bid you all adieu, but im not really going anywhere, except into my bedroom to cry, as i miss my black beauty.
    good day, good sirs.
    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

i know i know, but i sold it to my little bro, and i know he will take care of it. hes the first kid on the block to have a tv/dvd player in his car, go him. and if i ever want it back, i know it can get it.
      and soysauce, is your location a reference to the weezer song? or is it just saying you like to work on your car?

Comment

umm im just saying its in my garage. LOL umm whats up, cant belive you sold it
        To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Well, at least its still in the family, and 3K goes a long way to getting another CB7, and at this point you'll be sure to know exactly what you want in another CB7, i wish i could do it all over myself and get a different one...

Comment

buy a cb7 for 1k and then h22

Comment

You sure that Merkur is close?
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

30 miles is worth it for a merk that badass

Comment

whats this...the og black crew member selling out...where has the world come to?

j/p man, hope you get a nice ride for the 3g's you got for it...keep us updated on what you get...oh, and what the hell is a merkur / xr4ti ?

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                  first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                  Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                  no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                  So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

so does that mean we all move up a number in the crew?
                    OLD GUY CREW #1

BDC #4

93 EX coupe 5 speed

Comment

Working...
                    X