• Show
Clear All

91 coupe parts car

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6783

not my car...
    OLD GUY CREW #1

BDC #4

93 EX coupe 5 speed

OMG FUCK THAT FUCKING WHORE OF A WOMEN, THAT SCUMBAG BITCH RIPPED ME THE FUCK OFF. SHE IS A PREACHERS WIFE, AND SHE FUCKED ME WHEN I BOUGHT MY CAR. i took it into fucking consideration that she was an honest women, boy was i wrong, i obught the car thinking it needed a new clutch, swore up and down thats all it was, promised the there was little rust and the underbody was fine, even stated it in the auction. i got fucked everything is rusted. plus the car was in an accident, never stated in the auction fuck her and her fucking husband, scumbags.im sorry but it still burns me up. DO NOT BID ON THIS AUCTION NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Whoa, calm down man.

Just had to explain what happened and we'd believe you since we're all a team here.

Thanks for the heads up!
      Adam - Retired OG member from '03
      2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
      2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
      2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

im sorry guys, but ive had nothing but headaches and heartaches with this car, ive spent over 3k on a car that is no where near what i expected it to be. I dont mean to sound ignorant with my rant but i do have to say i would kill her if i ever saw her again. cpmike remembers what my car looked like when i first got it, it was horrible.
        Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear about that man...but that's something we can all learn from too...

But in the same...its a 91 DX coupe. In all honesty, could anyone here even use much off of it. If it was an EX, I could understand, but besides having the grey/black interior...its got no cool options...

That sucks about your car Mayberry, but I know that buying a car online can be risky...my friend bought a 96 SE-R on ebay, and it was nice an all, but he blew the motor like 5 months after he got it, and I wonder if it was something he didn't know about. There was a lot more wrong with it than the auction said.

Comment

...man sorry to hear that, I was thinking it would be a cool swap car, cause DX's are all striped.

...yeah so no one buy this car!
            OLD GUY CREW #1

BDC #4

93 EX coupe 5 speed

Comment

Working...
            X