kthx

I had to warm my car up this morning

Comment

where in ma?

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
        me too
        R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
          Ha how long did it take you? Took me a good 5 minutes..my car only has cool points because of the powerful heater haha
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I really should warm my car up... I just take fizzbob's advice and keep it at or below 2500 rpm until the temp gauge rises Takes me about 2 miles of careful driving.

I hate the cold. I hate the heat. I wish we could have like 4 months of temperate spring, 4 months of temperate fall, 1 month of snowy winter, and 2 months of beachable summer

55-70 degrees

Comment

Are you guys serious? I haven't even been able to wear jeans outside yet, because it's 85 degress or hotter everyday. Shit I'm still running my a/c hardcore and you guys are talking about warming up your car...crazy stuff....
              Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
              The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

well it's not really COLD here yet... just 70s during the day and 60s at night... which is getting there. it's just starting to feel like Fall again.

Comment

it's been fuckin cold here! I gotta see my darn breath! And, workin at a shop..it's hard when there is no a/c, and If we have heaters..it doesn't help! I cuddle up next to the warmest car there is in that place..
                  MN sucks! I dunno if I will need to raise my car back up for winter or not..hmm..any ideas?

-A. Swift
                  CB7 member number 137
                  Black Doubt Crew member #2
                  Ebay Whore Club member #5

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

AIM: boostinswifty38

alipne 7995 deck, pioneer 400w 4 ch amp, and all the wires for sale..500 obo!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Comment

35 F this morning

And the High yesterday was 56.

I had to heat up my car ( AGAIN! ) today. But thank god the defrosters work. Oh, and I can see where the leaks are in my weather stripping cause I saw steam rising out.

Comment

its a little chilly here(state college, PA), it dropped below 50 i think last night. I could see my breath.. jeans and hoodies... i love em, and they're back for good, well untill spring time!!
                      cant wait for it to snow.. i miss snowboarding..
                      --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

some low spots in ma last night hit 25f. but i love it. car seems to run fine in this weather and it beats being hot and sweaty all day, but i love fall more than anything. mid 50's-mid60's year round is fine by me.

Comment

my testicles were cold this morning.

yes they were
                          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

dude it is 90-95 degrees here and like 75 at night. the coldest it gets here in the winter is like 45 at the coldest, i feel sorry for the people who live back east because that shit is cold.
                            www.rms-usa.com

Comment

Originally posted by dwf137
                              its a little chilly here(state college, PA), it dropped below 50 i think last night. I could see my breath.. jeans and hoodies... i love em, and they're back for good, well untill spring time!!
                              cant wait for it to snow.. i miss snowboarding..
                              Wait.... you're here in State College?!

Comment

Working...
                              X