• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obama in 08.

That is all.
    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

I found it really amusing when I was watching Nightly News the other day McCain seems like he's lost in his own right. One minute he praises Obama and the next he's practically slamming the guy.

One of the news clips showed him talking to one of his supporters...she goes to tell him 'I don't trust Obama, he's an Arab' I swear I never heard so many gasps and jeers all in one fucking place lol.

Palin...man talk about a ruthless candidate. She definitely hits below the belt.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I want to challenge EVERYONE reading this thread to do serious RESEARCH into the other 4 candidates for president before settling for either Obama or McCain.

That is all.
        My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

I'm voting McCain this year because the past 8 years under the bush administration I've been living like a king! And I want it to stay the same...I don't want change!!!

Comment

Originally posted by alifeva View Post
            I'm voting McCain this year because the past 8 years under the bush administration I've been living like a king! And I want it to stay the same...I don't want change!!!
            lol nice.

Comment

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/...n-is-lost.html

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I know you guys are gonna love this. I couldn't stop laughing. The last part Conan O Brien skit is the best as always. Conan is the funniest.

But I'm still voting McCain...don't change nuttin'

Comment

Originally posted by alifeva View Post
                http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/...n-is-lost.html

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I know you guys are gonna love this. I couldn't stop laughing. The last part Conan O Brien skit is the best as always. Conan is the funniest.

But I'm still voting McCain...don't change nuttin'
                I am nearly in tears!!!!

"Mr. Puddles!!"

Comment

Working...
                X