UGH! The hell man!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UGH! The hell man!?

Does my sister not know how to put a fucking cell phone on silent? Do you guys know what its like listening to this annoyance text for an hour and a half listening to dial tone sounds!?

Fuck i want to cut my ears off!

/end rant

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

yea my brother does that. I want to throw his phone in the toilet sometimes.

Comment

Did you ask her to put it on silent?

"The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse."-Henry David Thoreau

Comment

break the speakers

Comment

steal it when she is asleep and start talking to her friends. and pretend your her. and make them not want to talk to her anymore....

problem solved.

Comment

walk into her room while she is sleeping
            and punch her in the face

Comment

Yea I know someone that does this, he leaves his phone and just walks away, the ringtone just goes on and on.
              And its only for a damn txt.
              Personally my text is the default Nokia tone.
              I mean Its not like I need a text ringtone to go on and on just incase the txt hangs up . . .

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Pfft. You guys just don't get it. There's no better feeling than hearing eye of the tiger when somebody's texting you to know you've made it in the world.

Comment

mines a doorbell *ding dong*

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                    made me lol

(that and its 2:03 am which might also have something to do with it)

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                      lmao. yes. I just pictured that happening and how hilarious that would be.

Comment

my dads phone gets all his emails as well as texts and he never has his phone on silent.

it fucking buzzes so fucking loud and then has a really loud BA-DING-A-DING!!!!!!!!

he leaves it plugged in its charger in the living room

its so fucking annoying when you go to bed at about 5 in the morning and you can hear that shit from your room as you're trying to go to sleep.

or your playing a game on the computer and have music playing on your headphones (really loudly ) and you can still hear that thing.
                        峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Working...
                        X