Another random idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another random idea

Windshield washer nozzles. On my trunk lid. For the worst of tailgaters, you know, the people that ride your ass for long periods of time with no sign of slowing down. Hook it up to a separate switch/resevoir, JUST for that purpose. I wouldnt use it much, just for the absolute WORST of them. Its not like Id see someone too clsoe for comfort and *squirt* but only for the people that STAY 10 feet away from my rear bumper on the highway. Even then, itd just be a quick little spurt, not a window-soaking stream of water. Only thing is, I doubt its legal. I mean, I dont know of any laws prohibiting it, but I dont think cops would be too happy if they saw it. I also dont think the people behind me would like it too much, thereby inducing road rage... BUT. I think its a decent idea, if its not used excessively (only for those who truly deserve it) Whatchall think?
    To-Do List for Today
    Be Awesome

Great idea! I had a more aggressive idea myself... pellet guns mounted under my front and rear fenders... Simple cables running to the trigger mechanisms, with triggers inside the car. To ding the paint of cars that cut me off, or tailgate me.

The washers are a much better idea

Comment

Yeah, they cant pin me for destruction of property
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

Not a bad idea, I'd be more worried about trunk leaks and such.

I know of people that have spun their headlight washers around and had water guns.

Fill it with brake fluid...uber caustic...

Comment

Nah, just water. I dont want to do any damage, just send a general "get the fuck off my ass!" message.
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

well...at least put red dye in the water...it'll be like blood

Comment

HAHAHA.. that's such a great idea, and the red dye would be hilarous.

the only thing is you could possibly promote some unnecessary violence that wouldn't have happend if you didnt squirt them.

I would want to try to find some way to hide them too. Not super obvious on top of the trunk.
              --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

i would just mount one on the rear of the roof, like where everyone puts there stubby antenna. if the winshield thing is painted the same color as the car then it shouldnt be that hard to notice, plus it is the perfect angle and height.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

you can use a very light motor oil, and that way when you hit their windsheild, they will HAVE to slow down, because they wont be able to see as well

Comment

Best place to put them would be on the bottom half of the rear bumper! Also if you want a pair of real good squirters, get a motor for the squirters out of a 91 Hundayi Scoupe those fuckers squirt hard and long.
                    Originally posted by rickyduckworth
                    i'll do *** things for the OEM trunk lip spoiler

Comment

I like that idea but i had one to either install fogs somewhere on my trunk or rear bumper, maybe like the the red dots on the is300 to make it look stock, or maybe do that and put a hid kit on there money permitting thats a mod i would like to accomplish one day.

Last friday i was a victim to getting high beamed for not going any faster when i was already goin 65 in a 55 assholes

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                      Frost White Member 13
                      My Ride
                      "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Thats why 70-80 on the highway is a good thing.
                        To-Do List for Today
                        Be Awesome

Comment

well i was thinkin of portable button spikes like on those james bond movie that you drop theres little spikes on the ground say like if your being chased fuckin up the other persons tires whos tailgaiting you sho and i are to put this into effect soon

Comment

We actually did this in my friends jeep cherokee. We used his stock squirters for his rear windshield. One sprayed on the wrong car though, and got the cops called on us
                            Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                            The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Here's the deal:

Whatever comes off of the car, regardless of it is washer fluid, a tire, bricks, elephants, whatever, it has to hit the ground first for you to stay out of trouble. Once it hits the ground, its fair game. Rain doesn't count, and aim your flying objects well so they bounce high enough to hit the window of the offending vehicle behind you*.

If you take a look at a the red/clear 92-93 sedan tail lights, right beside the reverse light is a blank space that could be easily customized to hold those tiny driving lights- perfect for highbeam-happy jackasses.

*in no way do I condone throwing objects at cars or spraying them with anything. If someone did that to my car, they'd be wondering why they are picking up their teeth off of the ground.
                              Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                              2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                              2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                              2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Working...
                              X