*Pretty neat conversion-97 CD w/ BB6 front*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Pretty neat conversion-97 CD w/ BB6 front*

Thought you guys would like to see this, I think it turned out pretty good from what I can see, wish there were more pics

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/935266387.html

What do you think?

While I'm at it, have a great Thanksgiving too everyone

Looks good, but also needs paint.
    wat?

Comment

Identity Crisis... I like it...

And likewise with you Dan...Happy Turkey Day...

Trev...
      RETIRED...

Comment

i would buy it if i had the money
        Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
        JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7 View Post
          Thought you guys would like to see this, I think it turned out pretty good from what I can see, wish there were more pics

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/935266387.html

What do you think?

While I'm at it, have a great Thanksgiving too everyone
          I wonder if its almost a bolt on.

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
            I wonder if its almost a bolt on.
            far from a bolt on. need to weld in core support, cut and blend front fenders,you have to use the outer part of the bb6 hood, only the middle part of the accords can be salvaged....so a lot of work blending the 2 hoods is also required, all in all its actually a pretty involved conversion. lots of bodywork.

Comment

i like it... their better be an H under that hood, it'd be sad if it was still their an F

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door View Post
                far from a bolt on. need to weld in core support, cut and blend front fenders,you have to use the outer part of the bb6 hood, only the middle part of the accords can be salvaged....so a lot of work blending the 2 hoods is also required, all in all its actually a pretty involved conversion. lots of bodywork.
                Have you done it before? Do you know of a site with info on it?

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
                  Have you done it before? Do you know of a site with info on it?
                  have not done it before, but talked to people that have done dc2 conversion on eg's, and its alot like that. if you can get the parts cheap...and know bodywork....its doable. i agree it does look very nice.but like alot of conversions the stock fenders are used but cut and blended to fenders from the conversion, and the hood is cut along the sides and front to acomidate the sides and front from the conversion hood. and as far as the core support, that can be bought brand new fairly cheap and you need a drill and spot weld drill bit to remove the factory core support spot welds neatly. that weld on the desired core support, and line up everything according to that. obviously honda-honda conversions are a lot easier than honda-lexus.....or honda-ford, etc.

Comment

it flows really well. i wish i could see more pics of the side and engine bay. props to the owner

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                      it flows really well. i wish i could see more pics of the side and engine bay. props to the owner
                      x2.....looks super clean.even the bbb look isnt so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                        x2.

It looks nice on the front 1/4 angle...but I'm wondering how scary the side shot would be.

I saw a CD wagon with a 98 front clip once...that ended up being a pretty nice looking conversion actually.

Comment

looks weird lol.
                          at least the panels line up fairly well.

Comment

awesome work.... i hate to say it but i think it actually works....

but its still bastardization!!!!!

BLASPHEMY!

"Tucking tires and wires."
                            The Chronicles.

Comment

The front fender and rear one flow, But somthing is weird about it... We need more than four pics

Comment

Working...
                              X