Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Father's day! What are you guys doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dealing with manic depression which sucks, I need meds and it mess up my father's day!
    99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

Sorry about your father Deev. My best friends dad died about 5 or 6 years ago so he's in the same boat as you. My daughter is in Texas and i'm in Florida so I don't get to see the munchkin today. I crawled underneath my friend's trailer with him to help replace some of the blocks because his front door wasn't closing right and they thought it was the door. We should have that fixed tomorrow. We went swimming afterwards for a while. Now i'm back at the house with parents and we just got done peeling a bunch of shrimp to make shrimp alfredo and some other stuff with. Other than that I may go swimming again. I gotta go outside and get some pics of my car to help out a fellow cb7tuner member get a better idea of what he needs to do when he goes to work on his. I may go out with some friends later and have a few drinks but if nothing else i'll be sitting around being lazy at the house.

Comment

My wife's working today, so I took my 3yr old and 10yr old to eat Pizza at the in-laws.

After that I took them to the Childrens Musem. It was fun untill on saw a fat huge shiton the floor. It was nasty and I could tell who ever it was had eat some corn last night.

Overall, its been a good day.
        NEW PSN
        H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
        RIP

Comment

Who shits on the floor? Seriously...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post

She does LOL!

Anyway i sent my pops a card and im about to call him but since hes more then 1200 miles from me i can't do to much but im just happy he is doing good as the last few years have been rocky for him.

And im sorry to hear that Deev, but that is really cool that you were able to make a Jazz channel for him in remembrance.

Comment

me and the fam. went to dennys and ran over to lowes and then got a bunch of fireworks for later.

Marry Jane

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                For the last 4 hours ive been trying to figure out how it was possibly. And it sat there in a busy doorway for atleast 10min. The only thing I could come up with, was a young kid that was in traing. But if you saw the size of it, it was big as a whopper with corn. I should have took a pic.
                NEW PSN
                H22wagon

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
                  For the last 4 hours ive been trying to figure out how it was possibly. And it sat there in a busy doorway for atleast 10min. The only thing I could come up with, was a young kid that was in traing. But if you saw the size of it, it was big as a whopper with corn. I should have took a pic.
                  LMFAO. This reminds me of a thread someone made a while back talking about shitting themselves in the middle of a gym or somewhere and it rolling down their pants leg and out onto the floor lol.

Edit: Here it is I found it....http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...light=shitting

Comment

I went to my daughter's ballet performance of Sleeping Beauty. She's 7. I was long and boring but worth it to see her on stage.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=116662

Comment

Mike, even though your dad isn't around anymore I think your channel dedicated to him is the perfect vehicle for you to reflect on the great times that you shared with him. After people leave this earth, good memories are something that you can carry with you always

My kids and wife bought me some shorts and t-shirts and a heated massaging seat for the cb and I've been watching action movies all day and I'm just sitting here waiting for my wife to finish cooking the burgers and bring my plate!
                      "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
                      "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
                      ><((((º>

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
                        LMFAO. This reminds me of a thread someone made a while back talking about shitting themselves in the middle of a gym or somewhere and it rolling down their pants leg and out onto the floor lol.

Edit: Here it is I found it....http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...light=shitting
                        I remeber that and dont want to think about it. All today I keep thinking about CORN
                        NEW PSN
                        H22wagon

RIP

Comment

Mike, your a good man.

My mom passed away when I was 15, so I have a good idea what your going through. I dont talk to my Dad because of disrespect from him about my mom. But when you go through shit like this it makes you a stronger person.
                          NEW PSN
                          H22wagon

RIP

Comment

i took my old man out on friday, we went to the austin meet yesterday, and today we just hung out. my ex brought my 16 m.o. son to me so i could keep him for the day, but hes asleep now, so im just b.s'in on the comp drinkin a fathers day beer
                            I LOVE My CB7

Comment

Working...
                            X