tmobile mytouch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tear2wo View Post
    niice. i knew ud like it . im kind of thinking about waiting a little bit and saving my money for a mytouch. i love the hero on screen keyboard. and i think the mytouch has more ram then the g1 . not sure if im ready to give up the keyboard though . how much did u get it 4?
    Yea I love it. I got it for 199 with 2 year contract. Yea there is more ram then the g1. I sold some stuff so really it'll be free.

To have the Hero keyboard the phone needs to be rooted right?

I like the stock keyboard, it's pretty responsive.

Comment

yea the fone has to be rooted for the hero keyboard. theyre both responsive but the way hero uses the autospell is perfect for me, unlike the iphone.

damn so getting it off ebay or cg is gonna cost me. wel were cutting off the wifi at my job so im gonna need to have a fone to thether. i might just save up and buy 1 . hopefully i dont mess it up this time lol

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

Originally posted by tear2wo View Post
        yea the fone has to be rooted for the hero keyboard. theyre both responsive but the way hero uses the autospell is perfect for me, unlike the iphone.

damn so getting it off ebay or cg is gonna cost me. wel were cutting off the wifi at my job so im gonna need to have a fone to thether. i might just save up and buy 1 . hopefully i dont mess it up this time lol
        Hmmm true.

I like the autospell actually on the MT3g. I never used it before or turned it off and im starting to use it now and im getting faster and faster with it.

Eventually if i root it ill have to check out the Hero keyboard. I really want to tether but i don't want to root just yet, its worked perfect but its only been 3 days lol.

Just follow the directions online step by step even though youve done it 10 times if you do you can't miss a step or do the wrong thing ya know?

Comment

yea , the problem with me i s that i have like 3 different copys of all the spl's and radios because i could never remember which 1 is which. last time i was too lazy to double check so i payed the price.

Comment

nice im trying to sell my like new storm to get the damn tour

Comment

ive been looking into the htc magic and i think it might be for me. its pretty much a slimmer version of the g1. and according to reviews, the flaws are the browser appearance, lack of a headset jack (i have a adapter neways) , and lack of outlook sync . so these can be fixed with the htc hero rom . but at the same time the price is a little high for me so idk . i have a few things i can part out in my wagon so that might help.

Comment

I haven't been able to justify buying a new phone over my caveman era BB 8700

It has Google Maps and can browse the internet. Only thing I want is a camera, but I'm not gonna pony up $$$$ for a shitty camera I would never wanna use anyway. It would have to be like a 5.0MP with flash and autofocus and shit. AND it would have to have free GPS, and a physical keyboard. Basically, the LG Prada II. But I don't need it now so I won't get it

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                X