Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just sharing a cool picture i took this afternoon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just sharing a cool picture i took this afternoon.

I took this picture with my 3.2 MP autofocus camera on my Mytouch 3G phone.

The camera is pretty good i must say.

I downloaded an app called Fxcamera and it has 4 or 5 different programs to use while shooting with your camera such as Toycamera, Fisheye, warhol etc.

Thought it was cool as hell so i wanted to share.

And ill throw some others up for fun as well.

This is the one i took today

Took this of my fiance and her sis and friend.

Took this of the lamp in my room but the program turns it into a Polaroid which is cool.

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
    This is the one i took today
    Reminds me of that scene in the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind, when the aliens take the little boy Barry.
    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

the picture with the women, it's too bright and the color is too warm.
      did you have the flash on?

but if the rumors are true with the 3rd gen Touch, i want one NOW>

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
        the picture with the women, it's too bright and the color is too warm.
        did you have the flash on?

but if the rumors are true with the 3rd gen Touch, i want one NOW>
        It is suppose to be like that, the camera purposely over processes it.

There is no flash on this camera.

3rd gen touch? Are you referring to the Iphone?

This was a HTC Magic aka Tmobile Mytouch.

Comment

It is suppose to be like that, the camera purposely over processes it.

There is no flash on this camera.

3rd gen touch? Are you referring to the Iphone?

This was a HTC Magic aka Tmobile Mytouch.
          whoops, reading owns me.

no i keep reading articles all over the place about a possible 3rd generation Ipod Touch with a camera built in.

Comment

The pic with the girls looks like a picture that a teenage girl would put up on her myspace.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
              whoops, reading owns me.

no i keep reading articles all over the place about a possible 3rd generation Ipod Touch with a camera built in.
              Oh i haven't heard anything except that sometime next year all carriers may get the Iphone.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                The pic with the girls looks like a picture that a teenage girl would put up on her myspace.
                I don't even know what thats suppose to mean, but sure enough you would be the one to post it.....i dont know how and why you would know that.

Comment

Because I browse little girls myspaces and beat off to them.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Oh i haven't heard anything except that sometime next year all carriers may get the Iphone.
                    From what i hear from work, Verizon is talking to apple about it. but ATT would be stupid to let it go. Im not even a big fan of it despite how good the phone is. But i don't think i see it jumping from one to all so quick.

The pictures look good though. I keep hearing good things about the MyTouch but i can't stand that it doesn't have a physical keyboard. Thats a must for me. If it had one i would be all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                      From what i hear from work, Verizon is talking to apple about it. but ATT would be stupid to let it go. Im not even a big fan of it despite how good the phone is. But i don't think i see it jumping from one to all so quick.

The pictures look good though. I keep hearing good things about the MyTouch but i can't stand that it doesn't have a physical keyboard. Thats a must for me. If it had one i would be all over it.
                      Ya from what i read, AT&T can't handle the amount of callers on their network....there is something like 2 million Iphone users on AT&T and then another x amount of people with AT&T not on an Iphone, plus all the new contracts every year so they said they cant handle the workload.

Ive had the MT now for 2 weeks and the lack of a keyboard isn't even a thought in my head. The touchscreen is so good and tactile that it is almost as good as having a real keyboard. I said almost because it isnt 100% yet but it is damn good, 100x better then the Storm and all the other touchscreen phones ive seen minus the Iphone.

Comment

Ya from what i read, AT&T can't handle the amount of callers on their network....there is something like 2 million Iphone users on AT&T and then another x amount of people with AT&T not on an Iphone, plus all the new contracts every year so they said they cant handle the workload.

Ive had the MT now for 2 weeks and the lack of a keyboard isn't even a thought in my head. The touchscreen is so good and tactile that it is almost as good as having a real keyboard. I said almost because it isnt 100% yet but it is damn good, 100x better then the Storm and all the other touchscreen phones ive seen minus the Iphone.
                        ATT just needs to start puting money into their network more and less into keeping the Iphone. That'll fix their problem. Look at Verizon/Alltel.

But i still could never go without a physical keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                          ATT just needs to start puting money into their network more and less into keeping the Iphone. That'll fix their problem. Look at Verizon/Alltel.

But i still could never go without a physical keyboard.
                          Yes you could.

Your just not ready yet.

Comment

holy overexposure batman

Comment

Working...
                            X