GSX-R incident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GSX-R incident

gsxr member injured himself. WARNING. VERY GRAPHIC IMAGES ARE WITHIN THIS LINK. if you are squeamish or w/e the hell u wanna call it i would advise to not click at all.

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242261
    frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

ewwwwwwww.... but its pretty typical accident for motorcyclist, i knew some dude that happened the exact same thing to him, cleaning his chain.

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
    Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

when was it ever a good idea to do something like this on a mobile part.. even whenever u buy new belts they have a warning on it to not attempt to change while car is on or belt/pully is in motion.

thats y we have warnings on half the stuff these days liek hair dryers. "do not use in bath tub or shower" y do we have that warning... cause someone did it.
      frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

is this the one where he tried to lube his chain? i recently saw this also, what a fucking ding dong. when i lube my chain and i'm alone i spray it, push it a few feet, and repeat as neccasary.

Comment

cliff notes? i can watch anything just never like going and looking for it.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

do you have to wipe it down? id just let it fling all over the place.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by ks503;
              at Least I Can Type It. Lol

Dont Take It So Personal. This Is Gixxer.com
              Lmfao

Comment

damn idk what i would do if i lost all my fingertips on my right hand

but wat a dumb idea i would just spray clean > move chain turn off motorcycle clean etc..

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

He had a stand to put his bike on to get the rear wheel off the ground. He could have just left it in neutral and spun the wheel by hand. It's too late now and sucks that it happend though. I bet he doesn't do the same thing again lol.

Comment

the best way to do that would be to get a rear stand or jack the rear and put the bike in neutral and turn the wheel with your hand.....

^^ beat me to it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisisiced View Post
                      the best way to do that would be to get a rear stand or jack the rear and put the bike in neutral and turn the wheel with your hand.....

Comment

wow, i feel like puking now.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
                          Chew it back......chew it back.......

Comment

You lie.

I could disembowel a kitten and you'd probably roll around in it.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                              cliff notes? i can watch anything just never like going and looking for it.
                              Dude was trying to WD-40 his moving motorcycle chain.
                              Lost 3 fingertips doing so.

Pussy.

I was expecting to see gnarly carnage. If he cleaned the shit up and would wrap it in something instead of letting it bleed and dry up, sitting around his house, like a moron, then you could see that iti snt that bad.

Granted, losing anything from entire limbs to even fingertips, sucks, but i digress.

I hope to someday have a bike and now i know. Thanks fingerless dude.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                              X