No announcement yet.

GSX-R incident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my dad lost his finger to a lawnmower because the belt was on wrong and he wanted to stick his hand in the deck to see if it was spinning.... meanwhile i was 13 spitting game at the cheerleader next door... the phone rings she answers and then tell me i have to go home because my dad is goin to the ER for this shit .... ass hole she had ass and titties damn im getting old
    Members Ride sold...
    I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

he stuck his hand...under the deck...to see if it was spinning...

darwin award nominee
      ____

Comment

So jerry, whats a belt chain? An identity crisis?

it's just the finger tips. yeah down to the bone but thats about a 1/4in on my hands. not really that bad. for all he knows that shit could grow back for the most part.

time for a vitamin regimen if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
          So jerry, whats a belt chain? An identity crisis?

it's just the finger tips. yeah down to the bone but thats about a 1/4in on my hands. not really that bad. for all he knows that shit could grow back for the most part.

time for a vitamin regimen if you ask me.
          Yeah I was going to go after the "belt chain" comment but left it alone. That guys hand has enough fail to go around for this entire thread lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
            Yeah I was going to go after the "belt chain" comment but left it alone. That guys hand has enough fail to go around for this entire thread lol.
            yeah, but i can't leave jerry alone.

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post
              and are you even supposed to use wd-40? Not really a chain lube. And yeah...in neutral...spin by hand...common sense has just gone down the toilet
              You use wd-40 or kerosene for cleaning the chain. After cleaning you should use a lube. Personally i use

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                yeah, but i can't leave jerry alone.
                You shouldn't. You should give him hell lol.

Comment

Working...
                X