ebay fail.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1990-...Q5fAccessories

read the description.

The Race Car

Comment

Lmao what the hell.
      Also that thing looks like it is made out of a bed frame

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
      Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
      My member's ride

Comment

haha yea. wow its totly a fail

The Race Car

Comment

You know you want to buy one. It'll help you get around the course quicker lol.

Comment

Wow.
            My ride History:
            Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
            Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
            Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
            -----------------------------------
            1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

Our cars have rear axle housings? Son of a bitch, the guy wasn't lying when he said I may need new u joints for my Accord. Fuck my life!

Comment

helps eliminate scraping. hummmm i WANT. sounds like a winner already!
                <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

heres a fail
                  http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-...=p4506.c0.m245

This Civic SI is customized with an aftermarket Power Intake, Sports Lowering Springs, Short Shifter, matching Milano Red shift knob, 5-lug wheel hub caps for that Type R look and a pair of JDM BRIDE Digo seats with F1 type seat sliders & bracket

Comment

Read the "Features" part in the product description -

Features - 3 adjustable ride height settings

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

So they went with Bride seats, with the gradient cloth which is more expensive, but were too cheap to by some rims, or at least a set of OEM alloys? I'm going to go out on a limb and say those are knock off bride seats.
                      Originally posted by 92dm
                      I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                      VOUCHES
                      Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

wow nothing gets by u.
                        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by bluecb7 View Post
                          So they went with Bride seats, with the gradient cloth which is more expensive, but were too cheap to by some rims, or at least a set of OEM alloys? I'm going to go out on a limb and say those are knock off bride seats.
                          um, yeah. bride doesnt have anything that even comes close to looking like those seats.

it looks like a good pick-up though. maybe a little expensive, but if you yank a couple janky parts off of it you still have a b16 civic si

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

That traction bar looks sorta like the ESP design... but the seller doesn't even know what they're selling!

Comment

LOOKS very familiar to the traction bars i have. dont know if they are the same ones. maybe they are. dont know how one would adjust the height.
                              Need CB7/H22/Turbo parts? i got them..check thread

Comment

Working...
                              X