Forum updates - Yay or Nay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum updates - Yay or Nay?

Title says it. Personally I love the new features.

We still could have used more smileys though.
    Yay!!
    78.13%
    Nay!!
    6.25%
    I don't care.
    15.63%
    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Love It!!!!! I like it.....alot!!

Comment

its BAD ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............-justin-

MY SH!T FOR SALE!

H23A1 (60,000 miles)
      tranny (no grinds)
      ECU
      DC header w/ heat wrap
      full exhaust with angled N1 Canister....
      $1000 obo delivered

SOLD!

Comment

glad you guys like it. i'm still working a few kinks out, but overall it's pretty complete. i tried to keep it similar to the version 2 setup/scheme - cause i know most of you guys enjoyed that.

as far as the smilies, the new version didn't really include any new ones... and the ones they DID include had this weird white outline surrounding the faces and stuff... so i just put most of the v2 ones back. i'm going to search for some new ones soon, but that's not on the top of the priority list right now.

Comment

i really am not digging the WHITE border things, maybe change that to the same thing as the user cp and register thing color....

its just either too white or too big.
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

i told steve to upgrade a lot.. and since he did i admire him! hehe, i love it.

might have to change some of the icons but overall its very sweet! and as accordztech said.. the white borders in the search and stuff but that easy to fix.

good job stevie!
            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Looks greats, mad props!

The site looks even better now, i felt lost and sad everytime i got that maintenance message! I`m glad is back up better then ever.
              Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.. CB7 Rider :>

Comment

FINALLY!!! Man, I was jonsin for my CB7 fix!

I like the changes a lot. I haven't even explored things all that much!

Just one thing Steve... You could've warned us! Unless you wanted it to be a surprise, that is. I got like 6 IMs the other day at one time asking what was going on.

Comment

It has a similar, if not identical, lay out as Accordtuner.com. But this forum has better members. LMAO. Not too many counterproductive people and many members eager to help a fellow CB owner out. I like it. I like it alot.
                  O'skool fo sho! You might hate, but I been doin' this long before you know.

Comment

Looks great IMO! Nice and clean...easy to use too...thats always nice!
                    If you can't hear it before you can see it...It's not worth it.
                    The Pop Tarts guy says: BAAAAAAAAAAYUM!
                    But Lil' Jon says: YEEEEEEEEEEEEAYUH!...and OKAAAAAAAYEH!
                    EATSLEEPDRIVE

Comment

how do you turn on the "quick reply" and how do you view new posts?
                      92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

to do the quick reply, you click on the button all the way to the right with the white paper and quill, and then it turns on. There should be a view new posts at the top.

Comment

ahhh thanks!
                          92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                            Just one thing Steve... You could've warned us! Unless you wanted it to be a surprise, that is. I got like 6 IMs the other day at one time asking what was going on.
                            Originally posted by accordtunerx
                            first and foremost, i'd like to thank all of the members of cb7tuner for their patience over the last couple of days. i had thought that this upgrade process wasn't going to take as long as it did, but i ran into some unexpected problems.
                            posted here: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=14756

Comment

i love the updates

Comment

Working...
                              X