No announcement yet.

any advice, campus ticket, for crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if it was campus police tell them to fuck them selfs. and tell them to take you to court to get there money if they want it. Im sure they cant do anythin except kick u out of school. Then just sue them.....

Comment

What happened at both of your appeals?

Comment

Say something good. <~~~ Most ticket's in one year Member #1 lol

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
          Say something good. <~~~ Most ticket's in one year Member #1 lol
          I got convicted of 8 in less then a year I win

Comment

That's kinda harsh bro. I was asking because at the school I go to, you appeal to the Director of Public Safety. Then if the appeal isn't resolved you go to the University Parking and Appeals Committee and their decision is final no matter what. Sounds like you're gonna have to just pay with your word against theirs kinda deal... sucks that the lady is held in high regard at your school. It certainly doesn't help any!

Comment

Just make sure they don't put a hold on your records... one of my buddies refused to pay a parking violation and they put a hold on all of his records. Profs wouldn't record his grades, he couldn't schedule for next semester, and when he wanted to transfer it messed everything up. Hope it works out for ya.

Comment

Also make sure you don't go to a state univ. who's cops have state jurisdiction. The cops at the state college in my town can be considered state police. I knew a girl that was driving on the other side of town from the college and got a $250 ticket from them for having her underglow on. She fought it and lost because they do indeed have state ability.

Back before that, I ran from them on my bike, on foot, in my car...it was awesome, and they couldn't do jack to me.

Comment

when its a adult's word against yours. Your going to lose. Thats almost a garentee. especially since she works for your school.
                  sorry man

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                  www.maketradefair.com

Comment

just pay it and move on...or dont pay it and move on

:Back In Business...

Comment

Working...
                    X