Clear All

help me decide on my new phone

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/s...edPhoneId=4486

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/s...edPhoneId=4286
    HTC
    80.00%
    BLACKBERRY
    20.00%
    You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
    Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

htc

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
      htc
      why? have you had experience with either of these? or why do you choose this?
      You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
      Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

I haven't had either phone. But, I have had an HTC and a Blackberry. I absolutely hated my BB, but loved my HTC.

But, there are things you like and dislike. The things I didn't like about the BB, you may like. There's really know way for someone to tell you which one is better for you. Just go to the Verizon store and play around with both.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

well this was more to find the pros and cons of both from people that have had experience with them

Comment

Have you read reviews about them on other sites? Try CNET, they have pretty in depth reviews.

It's unlikely many people on this forum have either of these phones, and MUCH less people will have tested both phones.

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

i have a htc touch pro, amazing phone
              check out skyfire.com

Comment

DROID

do it.

Comment

blackberry > everything
                  very functional, not oriented around the social media craze.
                  it's a very adult phone.
                  love the email on it.
                  using the blackberry is very easy and feels natural.
                  when God makes calls he reaches for his BB

Comment

Why would u get a phone w/o a physical keyboard...

Personally I would go for the DROID, though I have no experience with any of the 3 phones besides the Storm. My boss had the Storm and traded it in for the new Curve. Couldn't stand the touchscreen.

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

see i was thinking about that not having a full keyboard cause i currently have the env2 haha yeh i got it the first day it was out in stores.. now its very outdated lol.. but anyways im a huge texter but my dad has the BB and its not hard to text with it at all so i can handle touch screen phones

Comment

I have the Blackberry curve. I really like it, but i think the major downfall of the phone is that it doesn't have flash player. I also don't know of any way to get it. So if you wanna watch videos your only option is youtube. If you like having the mobile web, then keep this in mind when you're making your choice.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

if you buy it from best buy you can just swap it out within 30 days if you don't like it. give them a 1 week test run each. find out which one you like....

Droid is good stuff suprisingly, but not my taste. It just feels awkward to me. Functional and easy to use. Good phone. Just not for me.

Comment

Working...
                          X