Income Tax Returns!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Income Tax Returns!

What are you guys going to do with your federal and state returns?

We're getting closer!

After I pay a few small bills off that I just haven't taken care of, thinking of saving for a little CB7 parts-fun. I have no idea what to get now though

life is good.

Pay for my honeymoon hotel = $500
    Anything left over will go towards my in laws to help pay for the wedding in June.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

funding my CB Build, and paying off the credit card. Thats it.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

If anybody kept one job last year and havent gotten a w2, you can get on H&R Blocks website and do a tax calculator thingy and see how much you are supposed to get back. Just from my one job I am supposed to get $850 but I have yet another job to claim.

I intend on spending 400 of that on a nice summer trip to Miami! The rest I am going to save up and build it like I have been doing!

Comment

I should be getting around a grand fed+state I can't waaait!

Gonna pick one of these beautiful fellers up http://www.mwave.com/mwave/SKUSearch...iteria=3005390
          Last edited by DJ metadelic; 01-12-2010, 03:53 PM.

life is good.

Comment

Im looking forward to about 1500-2000. I got 3400 last year hahaha. I got some cutbacks though.

Comment

I'm not sure exactly what the wife and I will get back, last year when she filed, we weren't married at the time, she got about 7 grand. She told me she'd take care of me this year, so, I want to get some stuff to get my car in order

Comment

Should get between 5 and 8k this year. This is the one time of year it is good to be married, have kids, and be poor!

Pay off debt. That's my plan for it.
                2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

I was just gonna say, being a single male sucks.

Does anyone know, i got married December 26 of 2009. Do i have to file married or single?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                    I was just gonna say, being a single male sucks.

Does anyone know, i got married December 26 of 2009. Do i have to file married or single?
                    married, and if want your own taxes, u can file "married,filing at single rate"

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

save it for a plane to ticket to the motherland.

Comment

bills and car parts......what else is new

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Im not getting any cuz I didnt do my taxes this year

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
                            married, and if want your own taxes, u can file "married,filing at single rate"
                            so eventhough i was single 360 days of the year last year, i still have to file married for 2009?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                              so eventhough i was single 360 days of the year last year, i still have to file married for 2009?
                              you should prob check in to that, i think you might have to be married for atleast 6months to claim married for the whole year
                              not really sure, ask a tax proffesional

Comment

Working...
                              X