No announcement yet.

Income Tax Returns!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hopefully we get back a decent amount, this will b our first year filing with a child. so hopefully pay some bills, and fund my head build

Comment

I got $1,798 taken from my checks this year. I will be filling as seperated or married not to sure... Yet, when my girl and I file together we get $4,500-$5,200 back.

So we are going to get the kids some clothes, fix the cars, get some video games and use some money for a hotel for the texas meet....

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
      PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by sohc em View Post
        hopefully we get back a decent amount, this will b our first year filing with a child. so hopefully pay some bills, and fund my head build
        Usually when you have a kid the government gives you 1,500 or so ontop of your regular return....

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
        PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

If i file single, i'll probably get between $500 and $800. If i file married, who knows, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

If you guys do end up getting parts, which ones? I might just get all my materials for DIY mods and still save a sackton of money

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
              Im not getting any cuz I didnt do my taxes this year
              What do you mean lol, it's just now time to file.
              Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
              Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
              Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
              Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

it is all going to getting my car running! hoping for around $4-500+, i worked quite a bit more than i normally do last year (took the year off school) and i am still a dependent.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                  What do you mean lol, it's just now time to file.
                  my last job was shitty. never got any real pay checks. just personal checks from the boss. so no social security taken into account, so no W2 form. but he did inform the government that he payed an employee (me). so Im sure they know I got money that year.

so I hope I dont get in trouble for it

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                  01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                  93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                  93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
                    If anybody kept one job last year and havent gotten a w2, you can get on H&R Blocks website and do a tax calculator thingy and see how much you are supposed to get back. Just from my one job I am supposed to get $850 but I have yet another job to claim.

I intend on spending 400 of that on a nice summer trip to Miami! The rest I am going to save up and build it like I have been doing!
                    let me know when you do

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

big year for me i got a little one and i also married along with actually worked a legit job instead of cash jobs.
                      Members Ride sold...
                      I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

getting a new DD and get rid of the cb possibly...the E38 is gonna be babied(when I buy it soon enough)
                        1993 Accord LX - Sold
                        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

pay off bills

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                          1992 Accord EX Coupe
                          My FS Thread
                          Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

i need to learn how to do this.....i have to go to my mom every year for her to file my taxes. Thats just embarrassing....

Comment

payin off my snap-on tool bill, buying some stuff for the new baby, and hittin up mistah parts masta himself for some fine merch for the whip

8 Accords so far:
                              '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                              '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                              (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
                                i need to learn how to do this.....i have to go to my mom every year for her to file my taxes. Thats just embarrassing....
                                Just do an e-file. WICKED easy. A word of the wise, if I had my drothers, I WOULD NOT GO TO H&R BLECK.

Why? because they have their fees sure, but if you can avoid being charged for something as easy as copying your W2 information online, then ummm...go ahead and do that!?

lol www.turbotax.com

The federal e-file is FREE! I did it last year, and had my fed. return direct deposited into my bank. I think they charge like $15-20 to do your state too, which is taken out of the money you get cut for your federal return, so you don't have to pay up front!

It's TEH WIN.

life is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X