i dont know what to do...help me!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
    i do still have it, i just fixed my cutout, put two new tires and aligned it. it runs like a dream.
    pics? still trying to sell it?

Comment

I think you should keep your cb...

Selling your cb, getting 2500$, than you' buy a 1000$ cb and still have 1500$ to put in it, i think it would be like the cb you have, you said you put so much effort and some money in it, why selling it?

Just my opinion.

Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by Hondapawa View Post
        I think you should keep your cb...

Selling your cb, getting 2500$, than you' buy a 1000$ cb and still have 1500$ to put in it, i think it would be like the cb you have, you said you put so much effort and some money in it, why selling it?

Just my opinion.

Sam.
        i havent put all that much money into this one as i thought i did. and the work? eh....not as much as i should have. if i did, then my paint would be a CRAP load better. my interior would be finished. it would have tinted windows. it would be perfect for me right now. but its not.

Comment

Tempus neminem manet
          RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
            i havent put all that much money into this one as i thought i did. and the work? eh....not as much as i should have. if i did, then my paint would be a CRAP load better. my interior would be finished. it would have tinted windows. it would be perfect for me right now. but its not.
            i know how you feel man.... i had someone offer to buy mine outside of an amscot...

When he asked if i was selling i asked him if he had $3k on him. he kept BSing so i told him he can find me easily if he wanted to buy it. As much time as i've put into mine, i could build another one with a Type S H and LSD tranny and have a better suspension/wheel setup in less and still have money left over.

in the same amount of time. and i have more time than money right now.

be a YES man and do something. opportunities can pass and not show up again.

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
              Tempus neminem manet

Comment

Ok i understand what you're saying.

Get a cb, its cheaper = more money left for tuning = .

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                  i know how you feel man.... i had someone offer to buy mine outside of an amscot...

When he asked if i was selling i asked him if he had $3k on him. he kept BSing so i told him he can find me easily if he wanted to buy it. As much time as i've put into mine, i could build another one with a Type S H and LSD tranny and have a better suspension/wheel setup in less and still have money left over.

in the same amount of time. and i have more time than money right now.

be a YES man and do something. opportunities can pass and not show up again.
                  thats true man. i dont think anyone else is EVER going to offer me 2500 for my CB. i doubt id be able to get $1900 for it even after i finish the paint and all. im starting to think i will take the offer he gave me. now its just a matter of waiting to see him again.

Comment

Originally posted by Hondapawa View Post
                    Ok i understand what you're saying.

Get a cb, its cheaper = more money left for tuning = .
                    haha. if i do get a CB, i got a healthy motor i can get from one of my crew members. i can get a suspension set up i want(for the time being) all at once. i can always buy some more UCAs and poly bushings. i can always repaint. and do it right this time. plus ill be able to have the CB ready before my meet in March. haha.

Comment

Time waits for no one.

Go where your heart is.

That is all...
                      RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
                        Time waits for no one.

Go where your heart is.

That is all...
                        very nice advice. short and sweet. haha.

Comment

very nice advice. short and sweet. haha.
                          just like that midget stripper last week.....

Comment

haha. if i do get a CB, i got a healthy motor i can get from one of my crew members. i can get a suspension set up i want(for the time being) all at once. i can always buy some more UCAs and poly bushings. i can always repaint. and do it right this time. plus ill be able to have the CB ready before my meet in March. haha.
                            and you have described my current build...except for the healthy engine part from friends...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                              just like that midget stripper last week.....
                              lmao. nice...

Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
                              and you have described my current build...except for the healthy engine part from friends...
                              lol. i have a crew of friends. not just fellow car enthusiast. but friends. basicly a external family. haha. we all look out for each other

now. i just had a thought.....what about a 4th gen CD5 or CD6?

Comment

sell cb,buy civic.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Working...
                                X