No announcement yet.

Who else thinks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont understand why people have to be dickheads all the time. It's almost like people go looking for fights or have a daily quota of making fun of someone or calling someone names. Grow up. Quit being a pussy and go pick on people IRL.

It's as simple as this: This is a car forum. It was created for/about 1990-1993 Honda Accords. We, you, all of us, should be lucky Off-Topic discussion is allowed.

Im on multiple other forums and this one is my favorite. All the others arent as "moderated" as this one. You can say "***" and "***" and call someone every name in the book. The only thing you get banned for is for posting CP, or anything of questionable legality. Otherwise, it's free reign. If the members cant take being harasses and name called, they can go elsewhere.

Theyre ran with the mentality of; "If you can't take it, go home." This site is ran the other way. "Play nice or go home."

Call me a pussy or what you will, but i like this board better.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post
      This forum is over moderated and filled with a bunch of followers?

I would tend to agree with that.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
      dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

I dont know that I'd say "followers". New noobs , yes. I will admit i have been seeing a pretty big wave of noobs lately asking alot of the same questions. Those threads are closed for clean up purposes.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

i love this forum! I belong to a few forums. (3 camaro forums, a f150 forum, jeep forum, and even a subi forum idk why lol.) I get along with the people here and even hang out with more guys here then any other forum. I see deev, Juan, rich, petey and more. i have to say everyone gets along pretty good. I belong to a body building forum which is TERRIBLE b/c of the under-moderation. If i make a post that someone doesnt agree with not even that its wrong I get flammed by 50 people. It suckssss

Comment

Have you read my posts? I can be respectful and i can be asshole regardless if Deev approves or not and im a mod. You can have freedom of speech all you want but when you enter a man's house (cb7tuner.com is Deev's house) you respect his rules. If you dont like his rules then you must leave.

On another note, i do see what you are saying but its not that people are scared of Deevs or any of the mods is just that they have grown to respect most members here or they know what might be if they say or do certain things.
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
              Have you read my posts? I can be respectful and i can be asshole regardless if Deev approves or not and im a mod. You can have freedom of speech all you want but when you enter a man's house (cb7tuner.com is Deev's house) you respect his rules. If you dont like his rules then you must leave.

On another note, i do see what you are saying but its not that people are scared of Deevs or any of the mods is just that they have grown to respect most members here or they know what might be if they say or do certain things.
              Yeah, I suppose.

You guys act like Deev has given you this great gift and you all frail in comparison to him. He's just some dude that runs a forum. If he or mods think it's too much work, then too bad. I don't get why they control so much power... in my opinion the forum is everyone's pretty equally. Sure if someone is spanning, get rid of them. But if someone is "annoying" or "useless" (read flaming or posting smilies) what are they hurting? You guys act like it's so hard to scroll past them. Those same people can also be FULL of useful information when you want it. Or have you heard of this thing called an ignore list? It's pretty easy to avoid threads you don't like in ways other than closing them.
              Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
                i love this forum! I belong to a few forums. (3 camaro forums, a f150 forum, jeep forum, and even a subi forum idk why lol.) I get along with the people here and even hang out with more guys here then any other forum. I see deev, Juan, rich, petey and more. i have to say everyone gets along pretty good. I belong to a body building forum which is TERRIBLE b/c of the under-moderation. If i make a post that someone doesnt agree with not even that its wrong I get flammed by 50 people. It suckssss
                I'm sure somewhere in there people are answering your question and some people are making fun of you. Use your brain and find the answer... it's not so hard.

Comment

Yeah, I suppose.

You guys act like Deev has given you this great gift and you all frail in comparison to him. He's just some dude that runs a forum. If he or mods think it's too much work, then too bad. I don't get why they control so much power... in my opinion the forum is everyone's pretty equally. Sure if someone is spanning, get rid of them. But if someone is "annoying" or "useless" (read flaming or posting smilies) what are they hurting? You guys act like it's so hard to scroll past them. Those same people can also be FULL of useful information when you want it. Or have you heard of this thing called an ignore list? It's pretty easy to avoid threads you don't like in ways other than closing them.
                  if that your perspective then so be but I definitely dont think of him like that, he just a man like any other man but he is a man i DO respect and have always respected me equally so its mutual.

I love this place even when guys like you try to break the mold and go against the grain just because our sctions dont please you.

Im all for going against the grain but why does this mean so much to you?

The site can be equally everyones when everyone chip in time and money to maintain it until then you will just have to get use how the place is ran or just leave

Honestly, i dont want you to leave, i like young smartasses in training
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                  92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                  2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                  2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                  2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                  2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                  2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

I'm sure somewhere in there people are answering your question and some people are making fun of you. Use your brain and find the answer... it's not so hard.
                    I wasnt even looking for answers I was giving them.....and half the people agreed with me and half dont. The problem is the ones that dont neg rep you and once you are in the red you are screwed. I could care less its just very annoying.

Deev however is the most chill guy in the world and is not out to get anyone. However, It is HIS forum he pays the bills (and its expensive) so if you want the forum to be equal to everyone then pay half the bill. YES MANYYY people kiss his ass and make him out to be a cb7 god, BUT im sure he notices these things too. The mods arent banning people just b/c they are annoying or not needed its for a reason. They are disruptive or cause issues. If the mods were power hungry and banning whoever just b/c they are annoying then DJ Metallic(no offense but you are the new cvc7chris) would have been banned by now. Or cvc7chris back when he made a new off topic thread about nothing. However cvc7chris didnt get banned and he has matured alot and now is a very helpful poster.

idk my 2 cents

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                      if that your perspective then so be but I definitely dont think of him like that, he just a man like any other man but he is a man i DO respect and have always respected me equally so its mutual.

I love this place even when guys like you try to break the mold and go against the grain just because our sctions dont please you.

Im all for going against the grain but why does this mean so much to you?

The site can be equally everyones when everyone chip in time and money to maintain it until then you will just have to get use how the place is ran or just leave

Honestly, i dont want you to leave, i like young smartasses in training
                      Fair enough.

It just bugs me. I thought some other people might feel the same way. But leave it for cb7tuner for everyone to respond about how great this place is politely tell me I'm wrong. I know some of you guys gotta hate me... just let it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
                        I wasnt even looking for answers I was giving them.....and half the people agreed with me and half dont. The problem is the ones that dont neg rep you and once you are in the red you are screwed. I could care less its just very annoying.

Deev however is the most chill guy in the world and is not out to get anyone. However, It is HIS forum he pays the bills (and its expensive) so if you want the forum to be equal to everyone then pay half the bill. YES MANYYY people kiss his ass and make him out to be a cb7 god, BUT im sure he notices these things too. The mods arent banning people just b/c they are annoying or not needed its for a reason. They are disruptive or cause issues. If the mods were power hungry and banning whoever just b/c they are annoying then DJ Metallic(no offense but you are the new cvc7chris) would have been banned by now. Or cvc7chris back when he made a new off topic thread about nothing. However cvc7chris didnt get banned and he has matured alot and now is a very helpful poster.

idk my 2 cents
                        I'm all for banning no one.

Also, I hate reading about how much he "pays" for this place. He uses it to hold above people all of the time. If it's such a hassle then I'm sure there are many others that would like to take it off of his hands.

Comment

Ok before I start I wanna say I didnt wanna read all replies because they were almost all the same but......

Take carolinahondas.com for example. They let a little bit of flaming and name calling go on and thought nothing of it. Then it gradually gets worse and its pretty much a fight forum for Hondas. You get called rice, if you dont drive a Civic or Integra you are hated, people lowball you for parts. Its actually undermoderated and NOW people complain about the forum and nobody really goes on that forum anymore. You have the same pack of douchebags that go on that forum to talk shit. They never get banned but the good people who actually are good sellers, great informers, and just all around good people always get banned. I have been banned 11 times because I "complained" about the status of the forum. I was told since I didnt like it then I didnt need to get on there.

But here, everybody here can go to a meet and have a good time without any drama and shit talking. If I dont like a member I dont make it a point to the whole forum because thats starting shit and causing trouble. If somebody says something foul to me I will say something back (ask cb7pr). If somebody wants to be a follower, let them go ahead. I would rather see some following than an unpleasant forum to attend. All of my local forums are full of little punk ass high school kids who think they are the shit. Hell I barely have any "Honda friends" in Columbia because people dont know when to shut up and I refuse to be a part of that. But no offense, if you dont like a forum that doesnt allow fighting, then go elsewhere. I like this forum and compared to others, this is one of the best forums on the internet. One reason is because its not so over populated and everybody pretty much knows everybody almost. We are a big happy family, lets keep it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
                            Ok before I start I wanna say I didnt wanna read all replies because they were almost all the same but......

Take carolinahondas.com for example. They let a little bit of flaming and name calling go on and thought nothing of it. Then it gradually gets worse and its pretty much a fight forum for Hondas. You get called rice, if you dont drive a Civic or Integra you are hated, people lowball you for parts. Its actually undermoderated and NOW people complain about the forum and nobody really goes on that forum anymore. You have the same pack of douchebags that go on that forum to talk shit. They never get banned but the good people who actually are good sellers, great informers, and just all around good people always get banned. I have been banned 11 times because I "complained" about the status of the forum. I was told since I didnt like it then I didnt need to get on there.

But here, everybody here can go to a meet and have a good time without any drama and shit talking. If I dont like a member I dont make it a point to the whole forum because thats starting shit and causing trouble. If somebody says something foul to me I will say something back (ask cb7pr). If somebody wants to be a follower, let them go ahead. I would rather see some following than an unpleasant forum to attend. All of my local forums are full of little punk ass high school kids who think they are the shit. Hell I barely have any "Honda friends" in Columbia because people dont know when to shut up and I refuse to be a part of that. But no offense, if you dont like a forum that doesnt allow fighting, then go elsewhere. I like this forum and compared to others, this is one of the best forums on the internet. One reason is because its not so over populated and everybody pretty much knows everybody almost. We are a big happy family, lets keep it that way.
                            Perhaps it's an age difference. Apparently everyone here is too retarded to joke around and then act civil when necessary.

Comment

ill be honest i hate all of you! Esp. Deev he is a tiny little bitch in a ugly honda fit with 4 different ugly rims!

Comment

Fair enough.

It just bugs me. I thought some other people might feel the same way. But leave it for cb7tuner for everyone to respond about how great this place is politely tell me I'm wrong. I know some of you guys gotta hate me... just let it out.
                                I dont hate you. If you have an opinion, I am going to listen and not flame you about it. And honestly if I did, I would tell you to your face instead of over the internet. If you are that far away that I cant, then you just dont exist to me. We are not a bunch of asshats from Honda Tech.

Comment

Working...
                                X