This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Jose aka d112crzy

Justice and Free speech shall prevail!!!

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

lmao!!

just saw is MRT. I missed the fun

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

second chances are always good!
      especially someone who provides knowledge, knows and loves the community.
      MadLab Racing
      Southern Maryland

Comment

man i was just looking at his members ride/build thread. damn. gotta give respect when its due makes me want another accord so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by starchland View Post
          Justice and Free speech shall prevail!!!
          Because I closed his MRT?

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
            Because I closed his MRT?
            huh?

Comment

lol Jose doesn't want to come back to the forum, if he did he would talk to the moderators. This thread is pointless.
              Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
              Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
              Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
              Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

your negativy can be appreciated elsewhere. thank you. that goes for the two of you.

Comment

Originally posted by starchland View Post
                  your negativy can be appreciated elsewhere. thank you. that goes for the two of you.
                  His MRT could have been free for everyone to enjoy and add to, but as I said the last few pages are worthless to the whole point of the thread.

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

This is an appeciation thread. nothing more nothing less.

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
                      His MRT could have been free for everyone to enjoy and add to, but as I said the last few pages are worthless to the whole point of the thread.
                      x2, the last 2 pages I read were completley WAY off topic....why create a thread about freeing Jose? Even tho he should come back and I respect the guy...
                      He said he ain't coming back, and if he is, like fatboy said, he would talk to a mod.....just my perspective.

Comment

I'd like to see all that bs on his mrt be deleted. And I don't even know the dude. I wouldn't want that on my mrt.
                        All the trash talk was useless and uneccessary.

My swap thread
                        Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
                          I'd like to see all that bs on his mrt be deleted. And I don't even know the dude. I wouldn't want that on my mrt.
                          All the trash talk was useless and uneccessary.
                          Done - All 5 pages of it. However the thread will remain closed.

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

when deev makes a decision to perma ban someone, you can bet he didn't do it off one or two or even three incidents. He's put thought into it. and you can bet there is more to it than just what you see too. And they aren't called permanent bans for nothing.

From what I saw, we all recognize his knowledge and exp, it was the way he chose to ...disagree... ...well just read the threads yourself and see it from the site owners point of view...or don't... it doesn't actually matter

Ok you miss him but don't waste your fingers typing about it...you'll just open a can of worms...it's deev's site, we don't have to agree with anything cause it isn't our decision and we do not get a vote
                            internet lesson number 2...you don't own the site, you don't make the calls

just send jose an email if you wanna ask him some questions. I know when/if I actually start my build I'll most likely shoot him some questions too.

There's more to life than the internet and what happens on it
                            ____

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                              lol Jose doesn't want to come back to the forum, if he did he would talk to the moderators. This thread is pointless.
                              You would think that... but no, rather than come to me or one of the staff members, he just posts on other people's names. So far, he hasn't caused any trouble (I haven't looked into his MR thread... Colin said he closed it, and I'll trust that he did what needed to be done... I won't step on his toes)

I've known that he's been posting under other names owned by other legit members for some time now. I've chosen to look the other way. However, it is becoming increasingly obvious and well known... rather than just letting it slide, it is becoming a slap in the face to me. It won't be long before those other legitimate members must also be permabanned just because Jose won't simply accept that he's banned and stay away.

Comment

Working...
                              X