Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car Vandalism Rant

What the fuck is it with people?
    Because I work my fucking ass off, to pay my bills and enjoy my life, you have to come and fuck my shit up? what the fuck is that about?
    I want to say stuff like dont let me find you etc. But when I think about it, I dont hate you. I feel sorry for you. you have that meaningless of a life that you have to come into mine and stir shit up by destroying my property.

Whatevz. Its cool not much I can do about it now yaddadamean?
    Pix: I woke up to this:

Discuss:

Damn dude.

I'd totally give you the back window off my parts car if you didn't live 500 miles away. Was anything stolen?

Low lifes..
    Originally posted by chessboxer
    We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
    Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

dam. sorry to hear this Zack. i hate people like this.

thieves and vandalist can burn in hell.

but dont let this break your spirit buddy. just think of how people like this are just envious and jealous of your ish. so that means your doing something right.

we here for you.

Comment

My car has been fucked with numerous times, they fucked up my brandnew paintjob just trying to break-in through the door handle, I wish they would have just broken the window. 4 months from now we're moving into apartments with attached garages, I feel like its the only way to sleep at night.

Comment

I've had a couple big breakins where stereo equipment was stolen. It sucks big time. I feel for you, and completely agree with your point of view. It's sad that people are that way.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

dude, thats horrible.... ive had my cars broken into 4 times.... i worry about my head unit in my daily everywhere i park cuz it doesnt have a faceplate that detaches

"Tucking tires and wires."
            The Chronicles.

Comment

Are you sure it wasent an accident?

Regardless i would be pissed.

Comment

hey we have similar paint schemes!

Comment

I wish somebody would bust out my wagon back window and I caught them......

Comment

what did they throw? or did someone hit it?
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I think it was struck with something, because the only thing in the car was glass.
                      There was glass to the front of the car lol.
                      They smacked the SHIt out of it haha.

Comment

That really sucks. The worst part is, they fucked up your "she thinks my Honda is sexy sticker" worthless sunsabitches!

Comment

Hate to say it man, but it's the area we live in. I'm down south in Puyallup...F22HB is in Auburn, you're in Seattle. The whole sound really isn't safe from these low life fucks. My shit got jacked from downtown Puyallup before, even at the Auburn Supermall when I worked at Sam's Club. Now we live where there's garages attached to the unit, but thinking of moving....that will suck ass if we do because I don't trust leaving my cars out anywhere.
                          VIP Status.

Comment

Ugh! What the hell are wrong with people (or kids?) these days? Smash my shit just because you feel like it...

We just had a string of asshole kids come through and smash mailboxes, car windows, pretty much anything they could get their hands on. If I could catch one of them just once

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                            Are you sure it wasent an accident?
                            Just out of curiosity... how do you accidently break just the rear window? I guess someone playing baseball or something.
                            Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

I will admit when I was young I use to break into cars. But it was for change, or a CD/Tape I couldn't buy. (my parents were poor so asking them wasn't an option). I'd check for a unlocked door and move on. , that was it.
                              I guess my parents somehow managed to teach me some respect as I never thought about breaking windows, pry-baring a door open, or stealing the whole ride. Never!

It sucks what they did to your ride man. Hopefully someday when they own their own ride they will regret doing this to yours.

Comment

Working...
                              X