so many of you may call me a traitor or hate me for this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so many of you may call me a traitor or hate me for this

so my buddy bought a 240sx with a rb25det swap and I drove it yesterday and I fell in love with it and want one really bad so im selling my car and after the experience and im looking for a 240 haha thank you. that car is craZy fast and fun as hell
    to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
    Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

i support ur decision! good luck

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

i hate you!

Just playing. You will miss the cb, and will want one again.

:Back In Business...

Comment

^ what he said i cant really get into the 240's i dunno
        WHITEONWHITE

Comment

my cousin has an s13 with rb25 single turbo conversion car made 485whp its a beast
          Originally posted by steezyteg
          lmfao rota 5 star dude theyre called rota slipstreams

Comment

youll be back.

Comment

The build quality of the 240sx is pretty pathetic, and their suspension design sucks (I've had 240sx owners tell me this... when I wanted to use 240 parts to convert my 3rd gen Accord to RWD, they yelled at me for planning to change the suspension completely to the Nissan stuff...) The only thing I really support there is the RB25DET... but you'll be stuck with the weak-ass KA for quite a while at first.

Good luck to you. A 240 would be a fun project car, but if you're selling your CB for it, you'll likely regret it very quickly.

Comment

I had a 240 pignose....had a DE swap. Shit was slower than balls and handled like a boat. I had it for literally 3 weeks and traded it for a 5.0 Mustang. Which I subsequently had for 3 weeks also. Don't waste your time on a stock 240....get it with Tein suspension and upgrades already done to it or else you will be sorry.
                VIP Status.

Comment

Most 240s have been beat to shit by now, too. ESPECIALLY if they're modified.

If you get one, I say get a stock one... and plan on modding it (and fixing it) REAL quick.

Comment

Originally posted by acc0rd_adicti0n View Post
                    so my buddy bought a 240sx with a rb25det swap and I drove it yesterday and I fell in love with it and want one really bad so im selling my car and after the experience and im looking for a 240 haha thank you. that car is craZy fast and fun as hell
                    BOO THIS MAN!!! And continue to pelt him with technical reason in which his decision is wrong!!! Repeatedly remind him that he will be back!!! And when he returns, welcome him back with open arms and tell him "We told you, you'd be back!" LOL!!!

Just kidding. Good luck!!!

P.S.
                    YOU'LL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

I'll be honest...I love the S13 240SX. I have never had the pleasure of driving one, but this class of cars is no longer made by automakers. Affordable, rear-drive sport compacts have long since died off due to poor sales and the public's preference for front-drive. Hyundai truly shocked me with the Genesis Coupe - cheap, rear-drive, pretty fun to drive.

This class of cars is special. I fully support your decision. But realize that you WILL eventually regret selling your Accord.
                      Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                      2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                      2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

I am going to get a newer 240 one day when I find one at a smoking deal.

Comment

As for actually owning and driving a s13 on a daily basis I can tell you this. I like it better than my old accord, but they do feel some what flimsy when stock, especially coming from my rx7.

But the thing I hate most is the way people think of you for driving one because all these punk kids give you a bad rep.

If you want one get one, they are fun cars. And if your planning on driftin one and end up getting a welded please dont put your baby in the car (congrats btw). Welded diffs are great for track use but when your driving down the road and the welds break your fucked.

Good luck.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                          New people click here

Comment

are you high?
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I have had 2 Nissans in my life. I will NEVER buy one ever again.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Working...
                              X