No announcement yet.

cb7s in media

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mrs. Doubtfire. In the beginning when Robin Williams gets fired, and is going to pick up his kids at school he parks behind a 90-91 cb7. my color too

Comment

Originally posted by mrhonda
      I remember reading motor trend back in 93 with two CB7s going head to head. First time I fell in love with it..sighs memorable days...

Yeah, I still have that one!
      Scan it please! Is that the one with a Corvette Stingray on the cover?

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid

In my house we have some old tapes of Channel 5 (local boston station) and they have the old school 4th gen commercials it was awesome just to sit back and watch.

Yeah I have a bunch on tape too!

Remember the one where the car was a 1990 in that non metallic marron color and some guy in a museum walks up to it, because it's posted on the wall? Then he walks towards it, gets in and drives away. hehehe

A piece of art

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808
          Remember the one where the car was a 1990 in that non metallic marron color and some guy in a museum walks up to it, because it's posted on the wall? Then he walks towards it, gets in and drives away. hehehe
          whaaaat. you have that on tape?? i've never seen an original cb7 commercial (from when it was first debuted).

you gotta get it onto your cpu man... i'll host it for you.

Comment

Hey I remember in the movie "The Chase' with Kristy Swason and Charlie Sheen. Theres a part where the trailer truck jackknifes and for like a good 2 minutes theres a shot of a white CB7 in the lead of some cars stuck in traffic.

I saw kristy swason in Hustler awhile back dude she is even hotter without the clothes.
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

aight i just saw a 90 accord coupe white with a big mouth front from w.w and eyebrows with shaved moldings.

it was on the funk master flex show RIDE on spike tv episode with ludacris's car gettin hooked up

the car was shown as a sleeper with the f22, they talked about it but it was so fast i missed it. he reeps the cb7 with nice clean attitude

i love cb7s

mauricio

Comment

wow, someone needs to copy one of those commercial tapes, and send it out to either me, or someone else who has the capability to get those PC'ized. i would love to see them and get them posted on the net!

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                Current cars:
                - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

You can see alot of advertisements in like TIME and MOTOR TREND from the 80's and 90's with many many cars. I saw an odvertisement for an '89 Accord 4 door yesterday. I'm gettting more of the old magazines soon. Once I get a scanner I'll get some Accord's (and whatever else you want) up here.
                  + '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

malibus most wanted...when the 2 black guys send him into the korean store to rob it. when the white guy walks out a white two door drives by.
                    Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

i dont know if any of you have ever watched the tom green show, but on one of his segments he took his parents car and spray painted "THE SLUT MOBILE" on it with two chicks eating each other out. The car was a 90-93 4dr accord lx. funny as hell
                      1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectCB7
                        You can see alot of advertisements in like TIME and MOTOR TREND from the 80's and 90's with many many cars. I saw an odvertisement for an '89 Accord 4 door yesterday. I'm gettting more of the old magazines soon. Once I get a scanner I'll get some Accord's (and whatever else you want) up here.
                        Oh hell yes! Get 'em up here if you can. I have a box full of old Car & Driver and Motor Trend mags from the early and mid '90s, many of them with good CB7 pics. Unfortuanately......I do not have a scanner.
                        00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

Playing God...

just watched this movie for the first time last night,
                          at about the 86th minute mark theres a car chase through city streets and at an intersection it stops as they swerve around it, its a 92-93 sedan either dark blue or black...

then i think its the same cb7 on the bridge in the 90th minute stopped right on the edge of where the guy is laying.

movie is about 95 mins long --

Comment

in the movie adaptation, charlie kaufmann played by nicholas cage drives a cb9...92 lx wagon i believe.
                            93 Black Accord EX Sedan
                            AEM Short Ram - Clears all around
                            Gdzie jest frydryk???

Comment

i think it was worlds scarest police chases 2

it had 2 forth gens, the cop pulled up behind them, then both just took off. the cool thing was they were able to get away during the chase but got caught later on somewhere, chilling at home or something.

S A N D I E G O

Comment

In "187" with Samuel L. Jackson, when Samuel goes and drops off the other teacher to get her car at the autobody shop, right after that there is a cb7 in there....just for a second or two though

R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Working...
                                X