cb7s in media

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Accrdkid
    Blue YOUR MY BOY BLUE! Come on we're going streaking down by the gymnasium!
    -Frank, Frank! What are you doing?
    -We're going streakiiiing!
    -Who!?
    -Me.....and......Theres a whole bunch of us!....more comming around the way
    -Get in the car...

LOL

Comment

there's a 90-91 in a shit low-budget movie called Dingle, Barry. the girl he date-raped is driving it. ...it's a comedy.

fourthgenhatch.net

Comment

i think they were drifting a cb7 in a tribe called quest video....seriously... :P

Comment

Ok i know a couple but cant remember names..ill do some research for yall but in the meantime this might not be an accord but im pretty sure its an oldddd skool one...bruce willis in Pulp Fiction...his chicks car that he totals in the intersection...i know its a Honda for sure just not if its an accord...its gotta be...

"Where is my Honda?"
          "I had to crash that Honda baby"

Comment

pretty sure that was a civic

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
            where you been, is something wrong?
            i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

there is a 90-91 in one of the new episodes of Fast Inc. (a new show on MTV).

Comment

There is a cb7 painted on the walls of Disney in that area that is supposed to look like San Fran.
                JustBlaze

Comment

well fuck i cant think of any....yea watched it...that was an old school civic...my bad pymps.!

Comment

MTV's Fast INC.

The episode where they send Tater to go get that Lowrider from Compton.
                    Looks like a Rosewood brown 92-93 with its trunk opened.

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                      In War of the Worlds I counted at least 5 cbs in the movie. One actually had an engine shot a character was 'working' on and another one was being pushed down the street.

All with New Jersey plates lol.

I was gonna say I watched war of the world last weak and I was like holy look, its probably the same car but its in the movie about 5 min in like 10 different shots and you can see the engine and everything

My Members Ride Page

Comment

x2^^ was gonna mention War of the Worlds...in that one scene, in a minute you see like 5 cb's lol 2 of which are right next to eachother at a shop being worked on.

Wayne's World...about 40min's or so into the movie, Wayne and Garth are playing hockey in the street, there's a close-up shot on Wayne(mike meyers) and in the background, right behind him, theres a blue-green 9091...almost looks like it doesnt have any plates but yeah...its there...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Discovery Science Channel

An episode of New Detectives entitled 'Forsaken Trust' (2003) on the Discovery Science Chanel features a white 90/91 EX sedan w/ maroon interior as the vehicle a suspect drove in a burglary/murder. Its not the Sitka AK portion, but the Birmingham AL 2nd half.
                          Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                          2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                          2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                          2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

I once saw a thing on the DIY channel about a guy with a 9293 that was pretty pimped..a lil ricey too, but he had projectors and the light was shitty so they did a DIY for installing HID's..its was pretty nice

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I saw one on Cops today (rerun). The 17 year old kid drove it through somebodys yard, then into a ditch.

My swap thread
                              Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                                I once saw a thing on the DIY channel about a guy with a 9293 that was pretty pimped..a lil ricey too, but he had projectors and the light was shitty so they did a DIY for installing HID's..its was pretty nice
                                You mean this one?
                                http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/shows_..._36933,00.html

My swap thread
                                Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Working...
                                X