Usps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usps

I wonder how accurate their tracking system is? I have been checking their website for the past few days on a package. I checked early thing morning and it said it was done sorting and ready for delivery. I looked again just a few minutes ago and it said it was delivered as of 1:34 this afternoon.

Odd I was home at that hour and I didn't receive any packages although my mail did come. I'll wait till Monday to see if it does arrive because it is the holidays..

usps isnt tracking its mostly just delivery comfirmation. Unless they have changed things.
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Well shit. I hope it comes on Monday then, otherwise someone screwed up somewhere.

Comment

I find it to be no different from UPS except UPS and fedex Tell you where exactly it was and what location spots it stopped at.

Comment

i dont have any issues with usps this is what i get when i ship with them

Delivered, Nov-26-10, 15:56 PM, YONKERS, NY, 10704
          Out for Delivery, Nov-26-10, 08:55 AM, YONKERS, NY, 10704
          Sorting Complete, Nov-26-10, 08:45 AM, YONKERS, NY, 10704
          Arrival at Post Office, Nov-26-10, 06:36 AM, YONKERS, NY, 10704
          Processed through Sort Facility, Nov-25-10, 00:18 AM, KEARNY, NJ, 07032
          Processed through Sort Facility, Nov-23-10, 22:28 PM, SAN BERNARDINO, CA, 92403
          Electronic Shipping Info Received, Nov-21-10, 00:00 AM

Comment

How is the mail delivered to your house? To a mailbox at the street (like mine)? At my place, if the package is too big for the mailbox, they'll put it on my front porch and may or may not ring the bell. If I'm expecting a package, I have to make sure I check the front porch (typically go in and out the garage).
            90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
            08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

yeah i've got a mail box along the street. Packages are generally delivered to the door or they leave one of those slips in the mail box saying they missed me and i have to go pick it up. Never do they ever leave it behind a bush at the front door.

Comment

they've left mine behind a bush and shit...i wouldnt trust usps' tracking system which is why i never get it. they sent a package back to me because they read the ship from as "ship to". what a bunch of non speaking foreigners that work there.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

we usually get two. one delivers normal paper mail and small packages and another that comes later on to deliver big packages. the tracking system is usually accurate here. oh and they do leave the package in front of the door

no
                  Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                  $30 HID kits here Thread
                  "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                  "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
                    usps isnt tracking its mostly just delivery comfirmation. Unless they have changed things.
                    This. It's not so much a "your package is HERE" thing than it's just a status of your package. It might tell you what city it's at but thats it.

I have learned not to pay extra for 2-day or next-day shipping. Twice ive been burned by that.

My nearest PO is like 4 miles up the road, so if they leave a slip, i dont have to go far but if it's UPS/FedEx, i have to go clear over to the other side of town.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

you guys are going to get a laugh out of this.

It turns out it was sitting out in my mail box all weekend. My sister went to put something in the mail box this morning and then pulls out the package. I guess the mail that i grabbed saturday morning was my friday mail that no one grabbed.

Oh if anyone was wondering what was so important, it was a used medical text book from my sister in law. The only reason she put delivery confirmation on it was because it was so expensive to buy back then. I started a medical language course last week for school and so she was trying to get me a leg up in class.

Comment

Working...
                      X