Any watch junkies here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any watch junkies here?

Any of you guys into collecting watches? I recently caught the bug and have a collection of 4. Show what you got! They don't have to be expensive as rolex, anything goes. Here is my collection in order i got them:

Swatch Irony Chrono (mine has a darker blue face). Bought the watch some 10 years ago on SAS air duty free. My first nicer watch. Wore it for a long time.

Diesel Watch - great looking piece. Got many complements on it.

Laco Flieger Type A - Had it imported from germany. Automatic with display back so you can see the movement do its thing. This one took time to find. Laco is one of original five watchmakers that made watches for pilots during WWII.

Hamilton Khaki Mechanical - American company swiss made watch. The watch has a real swiss manual wound movement ETA 6497. Winds very smooth and has a cool mechanical feel to it. Also has a sapphire crystal glass.

The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
    Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
    Check out my JDM F22B swap
    Watch my CB7 video

I dont collect watches but I got a really sick watch. Jacob & Co. The World is Yours with a diamond bezel and band. I will take a pic when I get a chance

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
    Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
    My member's ride

Comment

I remember a few years back it seem like EVERYONE had a watch on. Now, I rarely see them.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Took this with my laptop cam and it is not that good and don't do the watch justice. In person it looks crazy
        It was very expensive

Last edited by AbsurdNY; 02-19-2011, 11:42 AM.

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
        Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
        My member's ride

Comment

I only have one. I only need one.

I used to be into pocket watches when I was younger, but stopped wearing them after highschool. I'd like to get back into them.
          Everyone then had wallet chains dangling from their pocket... I had a watch chain!

Comment

Mike, I remember the chain hanging trend haha. Nice dressy watch you got too!
            The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
            Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
            Check out my JDM F22B swap
            Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Yeah, I love it. Stainless steel, so it's not "look at me!" fancy... but it's Tiffany, so it's still fancy. It was a gift from my stepfather (that he got as a company gift through Chrysler when he had his dealership.) I'm proud of the fact that I have a really expensve watch, and neither I nor my family spend a dime for it! I would never actually buy such a watch at the price it sells for... that's just absurd.

I didn't wear it for years, until I got it resized and a new battery put in. I was kinda disappointed that it was a battery-powered watch, and not the oldschool wind-up kind (or the ones that somehow wind themselves... that fascinates me...)

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                I remember a few years back it seem like EVERYONE had a watch on. Now, I rarely see them.

I can't imagine why...
                MRT
                37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                Originally posted by Tippey764
                I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                Originally posted by deevergote
                sneaky motherfucker

Comment

I have about 10, to include a military issue G-Shock(love it).

I'll post pics later.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

guilty , watch whore . too many to list .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Got dead busted up watches in a draw some where. But who needs them anymore? My cell phone shows time just fine. Will your future kids know what a handheld digital camera is, or a record player, or a desk phone? I even think the personal envelope mail will become extinct....All because of the cell phone. I hated licking the stamps anyway.
                      Last edited by SilverShadow; 02-20-2011, 11:51 AM.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
                      New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
                      My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

I always wondered if people who pronounced "drawer" as "draw" spelled it that way too... now I know

Comment

Originally posted by AbsurdNY View Post
                          Took this with my laptop cam and it is not that good and don't do the watch justice. In person it looks crazy
                          It was very expensive

The Name alone is Expensive lol ... Isnt he locked up ? (Jacob the Jewler)

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

First real watch of mines was a Fossil from Macys when iwas about 16.

More into the rubber strap , from casual to sport watch thing now...

these are what i have. Same watch below , White & and Blue one as well.

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Working...
                            X