Did Your Car Have A Rice Stage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k-mart
    my dad always wanted me to focus on savings rather than spending my entire paychecks....im so thankful i did

my dad is the same way, and i am thankful he made me put a good amount in the bank instead of spending it all on the car. this should be advice to the new guys starting out!
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
      my dad is the same way, and i am thankful he made me put a good amount in the bank instead of spending it all on the car. this should be advice to the new guys starting out!
      fo sho, a portion of my savings allowed me to purchase my current car after i totaled my coupe

Comment

The riciest I've ever been.
        My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

I had clear corners and bumper lights (still have the bumper lights), Pacesetter exhaust (sounded terrible but I thought it was cool) , Razo CF pedal covers (still have those) and I had reverse indiglo gauges.

The only "real" mods I had at the time was my suspension (Illuminas with Tokico springs and ST sway bars front and rear).

Comment

heres my rice days I don't know what I was thinking
            Attached Files
            "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
            sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
            Did work for: jhoff_cb7
            Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

What is that a snow shovel?

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
              bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

actually it is the blitz front for our cars. It didn't look half bad after the whole kit was on. But now that I look back i am like EH!!! WTF was thinking. ALTHOUGH i did get A LOT of compliments......
                "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
                sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
                Did work for: jhoff_cb7
                Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

Axis Se7ens were awesome rims. I still kinda want a set.

Comment

I had carbon fiber altezza's, But when I bought them I actually liked them... After only a few months they got fucked up, got water in them, and I replaced them with JDM red/clear's, which I love...

I guess the only thing I have on my car thats still rice would probably be my carbon fiber handbreak, it looks nice though, so it will stay
                    1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                      Mine's still in it lol.

Only recently did my windshield decal need to removed because of peeling.
                      I still have green reverse lights.

I used to have a blue exhaust tip because the place I took it to get the exhaust done when I first got the car before I had performance exhaust put on a tip that stuck 2 inches past the bumper.

I've still got my pedal covers. And my neon.

You know what tho, I don't care. I've always liked my car. I liked it just as much with my "****" parts as I do now.
                      I had green reverse lights and a cop pulled me over. "Be careful or else someone might think that is a Green Traffic light and crash into you."

Comment

I had a ricer stage.. It was bad, I had a 96 stratus, chrome rims, super street decals, neons, XR racing floor mats and seat covers, ect ect.. Then I had a 91 integra with the agressor kit... Im SOOOO glad im over that shit and into tuning.
                        Accords are the bestest!

Comment

i only went as far as clear corners even though at the time i was into jdm cars somethin crazy. i dont know why i bought them i just was like sh*t im at hin and thats what i can afford so what the hell and like an hour later i was like why you dumbass

"Tucking tires and wires."
                          The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordAnimal
                            I had green reverse lights and a cop pulled me over. "Be careful or else someone might think that is a Green Traffic light and crash into you."
                            yea...cuz the traffic lights are always 4 feet off the ground
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordAnimal
                              i also had green reverse lights in my altezzas.
                              Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                              2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                              2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                              2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
                                i also had green reverse lights in my altezzas.
                                I will ALWAYS have my green reverse rights. I get a serious kick out of them. They confuse old people.

Comment

Working...
                                X