Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

im at a bad ass interpol concerts! whos your favorite band to see live?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im at a bad ass interpol concerts! whos your favorite band to see live?

I'm up in the hill country waiting to see Interpol( any fans?) Play, its so awesome.my favorite concert band is Tool.How bout you? Oh, excuse any mispelled words.Beer and touch screen phones don't mix!
    Last edited by pninja82; 04-22-2011, 09:28 PM.

i saw tech n9ne recently, ice cube, and armin van buuren, and tonight (pending if ima go or not) theres a dj set ft. calvin harris, laid back luke, lazy rich, and felguk. would loooooove to go hahaha, bitches drunk and fucked up on E...and i should be there to take advantage of em
    ..[CB7][STAR]..
    MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

NoFx is defiantly the top of my list.
      Strung Out is a very, very close second.
      Followed by Guttermouth.
      The Pennywise pit messed me up so bed I gave the pit section up. (and No, I'm wasn't dumb enough to actually try the pit either...But I now stay a safe(er) distance away.)But it aint Punk until someone bleeds. :P
      Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Originally posted by stewie View Post
        i saw tech n9ne recently, ice cube, and armin van buuren, and tonight (pending if ima go or not) theres a dj set ft. calvin harris, laid back luke, lazy rich, and felguk. would loooooove to go hahaha, bitches drunk and fucked up on E...and i should be there to take advantage of em
        Chicks gone on e! Hell yeah.id love to see Armin or Ice Cube live.I love all music pretty much.wish I had my cam so I can snap some of the gorgeous hotties that are here!

Comment

rob zombie puts on a hell of a show.
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG View Post
            NoFx is defiantly the top of my list.
            Strung Out is a very, very close second.
            Followed by Guttermouth.
            The Pennywise pit messed me up so bed I gave the pit section up. (and No, I'm wasn't dumb enough to actually try the pit either...But I now stay a safe(er) distance away.)But it aint Punk until someone bleeds. :P
            Nofx played here about a month ago but it was on a weekday so I missed it.We got A Perfect Circle and Deftones playin soon. I can't wait!

Comment

Tool always has great shows, im a huge fan

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

^Austin always has great shows! I've seen mars volta, interpol, she wants revenge, dj mel,& countless djs there.I love Austin!

Comment

I've probably seen 70+ bands over the years...favorite band live is hard to categorize.

The first time I saw Blink 182 was a blast. New Found Glory opened and they just made off-color jokoes the entire time. Each time I saw them afterwards they got increasingly serious and musically better, but it wasn't the same. I've seen em 5x in total.

The first time I saw Finch was also amazing. They played almost the entire What It Is To Burn CD, and it was my first club show, which was great. I saw them 2x after that, but it was after Say Hello to Sunshine was released and they weren't any good.

Coheed and Cambria is always great live. I've seen them 2x and they were well worth the money.

I'm seeing Jimmy Eat World for the 4th time in June and I would say they're the most consistently good band I've seen.
                  Last edited by AccordWarrior; 04-22-2011, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Id like to see Coheed and Cambria.Like I said, I like ALL music. I wish there was still good soul and funk bands still touring

Comment

I'd have to go with KoRn. Each show is better than the last.

psn: KoRn_LuVr

Comment

Originally posted by stewie View Post
                        Artists love Vancouver for some reason. My friend that lives up there always goes to EDM concerts.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

video games live
                          armin van buuren

only two ive ever been to lulz

no
                          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                          $30 HID kits here Thread
                          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Between the Buried and Me always does great. Circa Survive as well. Copeland was GREAT, but it was their farewell tour

I've seen Dragonforce for the lulz also

Comment

Um back at my boys place, I had a great time! I Love live shows but I admirmt. . I e had tomorroo much too drink!

Comment

Working...
                              X