How much stuff have you fit in your CB7? lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much stuff have you fit in your CB7? lol

Talking with someone today about how much stuff I can fit into my little sedan and they didnt believe me until I showed them what all I had in it. haha...

Sooo I'm just curious to hear what all kinds of crazy stuff you all have fit into your CB7 at one time...

I guess I'll start by saying that today I had a 6ft stepladder, my 3 toolboxes, my drill kit/case, recip saw & case, folding clamp table, folding work bench, 1/2hp drill, 2 500ft spools of 1/0 electric cable, about 1000ft of 12/2 and 12/3 romex wire, and a 5gal bucket holding some little odds and ends. This was all inside my car, and i still had the front passenger seat for someone to ride in.
    90 LX, 270,XXX miles strong!

Most of a 5-piece drum kit, two amps, two 4x12 cabinets, and 2 people.

In my coupe.

Edit: oh, and 2 guitars.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

I never really loaded mine up. Most I ever had in it at one time was a set of wheels.

Actually, come to think of it, I did fit a door and a trunk lid in it.

Comment

I gotta see pic's of how you got a 1000 feet of 1/0 copper in there. Your car had to have been bottoming out.
        Originally posted by chessboxer
        We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
        Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Trunk:
          25 gallon air compressor, 18" chain saw, framing nailgun, 8" circular saw, levels, hammers, various bits and pieces. 8 hp single cylinder engine.
          Back seat: Half stack with amp, computer tower, 2 pillows, backpack and rubbermaid tote. 12" LCD monitor and accessories.
          Front seat: Laptop.
          MRT
          37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
          30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
          27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
          Originally posted by Tippey764
          I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
          Originally posted by deevergote
          sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
            I gotta see pic's of how you got a 1000 feet of 1/0 copper in there. Your car had to have been bottoming out.
            It was about the same as having 3 people in the back seat, and it was Aluminum so it wasnt near as heavy as copper (my car wouldve bottomed out then!!!!). but yea the car looked like it had been lowered 2 inches. hahaha... I would take pics, but we ran it all already. The spools sat nicely on the backseat (I even buckled them in incase I had to slam the brakes.)

And CBScandal: You've got me beat, especially with a coupe. I've had my drums/hardware and a halfstack Mesa amp with 4 guitars. and one passenger. I was pushing the limit on space with that! I had the head, the guitars, my cymbal case, snare case and my hardware case in the trunk. Then the kick case, 2 tom cases and the cab in the back seat. Remind me to not play tetris with you cause you would prob kick my ass! hahahaha...
            Last edited by drummerwill; 05-03-2011, 11:07 PM.
            90 LX, 270,XXX miles strong!

Comment

i think wagons win by default. especially this guy. nka

but on the real i had: 4 tires and 4 wheels in side my car. LOL with the exception of misc things in my car and trunk. had werid looks from people sitting next to my car at lights. PRICELESS
              Last edited by tommi; 05-03-2011, 11:27 PM.
              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

i had an entire GM 3400 v6 in my trunk.
                COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
                  i had an entire GM 3400 v6 in my trunk.
                  That's overdone. I've seen plenty of pics of engines. Sometimes they're even on the backseat floor!
                  MRT
                  37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                  30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                  27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                  Originally posted by Tippey764
                  I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post

i think wagons win by default. especially this guy. nka

but on the real i had: 4 tires and 4 wheels in side my car. LOL with the exception of misc things in my car and trunk. had werid looks from people sitting next to my car at lights. PRICELESS
                    why did you photoshop out what kind of wheels they are?

Comment

Originally posted by drummerwill View Post
                      It was about the same as having 3 people in the back seat, and it was Aluminum so it wasnt near as heavy as copper (my car wouldve bottomed out then!!!!). but yea the car looked like it had been lowered 2 inches. hahaha... I would take pics, but we ran it all already. The spools sat nicely on the backseat (I even buckled them in incase I had to slam the brakes.)

And CBScandal: You've got me beat, especially with a coupe. I've had my drums/hardware and a halfstack Mesa amp with 4 guitars. and one passenger. I was pushing the limit on space with that! I had the head, the guitars, my cymbal case, snare case and my hardware case in the trunk. Then the kick case, 2 tom cases and the cab in the back seat. Remind me to not play tetris with you cause you would prob kick my ass! hahahaha...
                      Haha. It was ridiculous. I had my halfstack, drum hardware, and cymbols in the trunk. (Don't ask how.) Kick drum and other halfstack in the backseat. (That was hell getting it in and out.) Guitars were on the floor behind the seats. Snare and toms were stacked wherever we could get them. (The only thing we couldn't fit was the floor tom.) And 2 people including me.

That's the slowest my car has ever been.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffMisiak View Post
                        That's overdone. I've seen plenty of pics of engines. Sometimes they're even on the backseat floor!
                        lol so
                        COUPE K24

Comment

in the coupe, it was every spare car part I had. did it the day I was moving. over 500lbs in the trunk/back seat. had it up to the ceiling. bottomed out the wagon springs that are on it & budged out the 205/65 tires

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

COUPE K24

Comment

I fit an entire CB interior into a Civic coupe. lol

1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Working...
                              X