Clear All

All these red things?

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
      imma do it to mine too lol you wanna wait to see how it turns out? pm me and we can discuss prices
      Sounds good. I'll wait to see yours and we'll talk.
      Originally posted by Tippey764
      You're such a dumbass, the world ends on saturday...

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
        All these red things?

lol yup all those red things
        Originally posted by scudweiser
        it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
          yea lol i hate that carpet shit, just gotta figure out how to do it lol
          I would say get some particle board similar to the kind they use for sub boxes, cut it to fit the carpeted area and then round the edges for a clean look. Make the mold from the wood and repeat for all doors. Attaching could be done with metal tabs similar to door leather. Maybe even do the same for the area where leather would go on the doors.

Comment

here are all the vacuum lines and IM coolant lines changed over to the silicone ones

Solenoid behind IM

Vacuum control box (next to fuse box)

(finished product)
            it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
            Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

so my CF is taking forever to get here... i think they are walking it over one thread at a time lol.
              if anyone wants to know those lines are not the vatozone vacuum lines, these are industrial strength vacuum lines used in stuff like this

Comment

spaghetti....... yaaaayy
                Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

i got some things that you can cf wrap. im in southside sd.

Comment

What's special about platinum cured hoses?

Comment

What is the advantage of platinum cured silicone hoses over oem ones ???

I'd be interested in :

all coolant hoses

cf parts would be nice too depending on prices.

Can you pm me the price for all coolant hoses (complete kit)

Comment

I have a z31, Im interested in some pictures of the coolant hoses, and this CF stuff. Can you make vac lines in CF? or am I totally confused?
                        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                          i got some things that you can cf wrap. im in southside sd.
                          for sure lemme get some more fabric and we can get rolling

Originally posted by Nocture View Post
                          What's special about platinum cured hoses?
                          Originally posted by Hondapawa View Post
                          What is the advantage of platinum cured silicone hoses over oem ones ???
                          the platinum cured silicone is used in industrial applications, they can stand more heat than OEM vac lines and won't rot and crack as fast as OEM plastic ones do, I've had mine for over a year, been from SD to San Francisco and vegas many times with no problems what so ever. for the coolant and oil lines they also have higher tensile strength so they can rock pressures higher than OEM lines, usually a couple hundred PSI depending on thickness

Originally posted by accordztech View Post
                          I have a z31, Im interested in some pictures of the coolant hoses, and this CF stuff. Can you make vac lines in CF? or am I totally confused?
                          let me get a hold of my friend and ill upload the pics, the lines are just platinum cured silicone, would be awesome if they could be made of CF tho lol

Comment

sorry for the delay guys, im working on a 250 hardhat wrapping order lol.

Comment

so almost done, i just kinda broke my mold lol.

i was thinking of making the very tip of the side bumpers in carbon fiber but also adding an LED strip to double as a side marker, wondering if anyone would be interested in this i have enough scrap to make maybe two or three sets.
                              the kit would include
                              90-91 front side bumpers
                              LED strip in amber
                              pig tails
                              clamps
                              10 amp fuses

they will tie in to where i did my bumper conversion for constant on and blink or for off/blink depending on your choice

Comment

so i decided to open a facebook page for my cf and what-not
                                if any of you want an order you can put it through there so i can keep everything centralized
                                http://www.facebook.com/pages/DayOld...78664685479517

Comment

Working...
                                X