Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so i should have my material samples in soon
    Originally posted by scudweiser
    it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Just thinking of ideas for now, but would you be able to make a carbon plate in the shape of the gauge cluster that can bolt to the dash in place of the stock bezel (retaining the curved plastic cover lense)? Something I could drill holes into myself to fit aftermarket gauges and warning lights... I'm wanting a completely custom setup instead of the usual BB6 cluster swap.
      Last edited by CyborgGT; 09-28-2011, 01:15 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

im still waiting on some examples here.

Worthless thread with no pics, FAIL
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
          Just thinking of ideas for now, but would you be able to make a carbon plate in the shape of the gauge cluster that can bolt to the dash in place of the stock bezel (retaining the curved plastic cover lense)? Something I could drill holes into myself to fit aftermarket gauges and warning lights... I'm wanting a completely custom setup instead of the usual BB6 cluster swap.
          i thought about doing this but didnt know how to wire it lmfao. but yes definately doable!

Originally posted by accordztech View Post
          im still waiting on some examples here.

Worthless thread with no pics, FAIL
          the effin company is fail. the original company with good pricing is still "processing" the order i put in when i started this thread. then one in WI hooked it up for like $5 a yard but the stuff will be here by friday!

in the mean time heres some vinyl wraps lol

also check out http://facebook.com/DayOldDesigns
          it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
          Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

aite got all the samples in. too many pictures to list here.

check em out at http://facebook.com/dayolddesigns
            or send your questions/orders to
            (619) 500-DOD-8 (500-3638) or dayolddesigns@gmail.com

Comment

So can you cover anything in CF?

Comment

Originally posted by cb7legend View Post
                So can you cover anything in CF?
                just about lol

cf. fiberglass. kevlar. any hybrid of them as well as some gnarly underground cloth like aluminum coated e-glass fiberglass and holographic carbon fiber

Comment

Im courious of this product. Is it a stick on?

How about engine lines, got any pictures of those?
                  What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech View Post
                    Im courious of this product. Is it a stick on?

How about engine lines, got any pictures of those?
                    which product? the one for the door switch and phones?
                    that one is a vinyl. i will have some shots of the rims im wrapping in CF here soon. for the lines there are some pics on the above posts

Comment

How much do you think it would be to wrap a rear ABS plastic lip in CF?

Comment

Originally posted by cb7legend View Post
                        How much do you think it would be to wrap a rear ABS plastic lip in CF?
                        the ex lip? imma go with $50 since its just wrapping it

Comment

Working...
                        X