Maple Civic Woes again haha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
    Sorry you can't afford half the parts that are on my car.
    Thinking a cb7 is hip is sad. Sure there decent cars, I have had many and loved them, but come on bro. I have 1,300 in the ECU alone. I could have an H22 for that plus my other mods, AEM Meth kit, Turbo kit, suspention, new paint, etc etc. Over 10grand. Basically it's because I got the turbo used. Unknown Condition.... but yeah...

I'm far from dumb. But If I see you at the NYE Meet. Let's Compare Mods, and see I'm still down for a race on a blown headgasket
    ...there are some really nice and "hip"cb7 here. A stock one is not hip but theres alot ofclean cbs on here that,are hip.
    Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
    93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

LOL at this thread and all the flaming plus the Civic vs Accord wars

Swap a K20 in there and boost it on stock internals

Or build the D17 before you boost it again

And maybe time to find a new tuner?

Comment

Sorry you can't afford half the parts that are on my car.
        Thinking a cb7 is hip is sad. Sure there decent cars, I have had many and loved them, but come on bro. I have 1,300 in the ECU alone. I could have an H22 for that plus my other mods, AEM Meth kit, Turbo kit, suspention, new paint, etc etc. Over 10grand. Basically it's because I got the turbo used. Unknown Condition.... but yeah...

I'm far from dumb. But If I see you at the NYE Meet. Let's Compare Mods, and see I'm still down for a race on a blown headgasket
        wait wait wait waaaait one fucking minute.

About a month ago you were bitching about how much the car sucked and you wanted another CB chassis of some sort.

You dumped 10k into the car and it STILL runs like shit. All this talk about you want to run your car..when clearly you can't tune to save your life.

And you were asking me to get you parts for your car from work. Nah bro you are own your own..

Hows that meth kit working now???

Last I knew when I saw you riding around you were blowing blue smoke and you blew the motor up. You crank the boost and that's what happens.

You're like Midas except when you touch things..they magically break.
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Wayne, do you still live with your parents? You're what 26 years old?
          If I'm right, and you DO still live with your parents... then you have absolutely no right to brag about how much money you've dumped into your car, when you could've been spending that money on something a bit more productive... like, growing up.

I'm all about cars, and modifying cars... obviously. But I'm an adult first, and a car enthusiast second.

Comment

^Wayne doesn't live with his parents

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
              wait wait wait waaaait one fucking minute.

About a month ago you were bitching about how much the car sucked and you wanted another CB chassis of some sort.

You dumped 10k into the car and it STILL runs like shit. All this talk about you want to run your car..when clearly you can't tune to save your life.

And you were asking me to get you parts for your car from work. Nah bro you are own your own..

Hows that meth kit working now???

Last I knew when I saw you riding around you were blowing blue smoke and you blew the motor up. You crank the boost and that's what happens.

You're like Midas except when you touch things..they magically break.

no sir, that was the blown turbo. New engine same smoke. aka turbo is ka-poop. I get that new turbo monday!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                Wayne, do you still live with your parents? You're what 26 years old?
                If I'm right, and you DO still live with your parents... then you have absolutely no right to brag about how much money you've dumped into your car, when you could've been spending that money on something a bit more productive... like, growing up.

I'm all about cars, and modifying cars... obviously. But I'm an adult first, and a car enthusiast second.

Currently i'm homeless.

end of discussion. My Home is my car. My car is my home.

Comment

So a $1300 ECU counts as a "home improvement"?

Comment

that 1300 could have been a house payment or rent for a really nice house...
                    seems like you need to get your priorities in line
                    dammit deev you beat me to it

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      So a $1300 ECU counts as a "home improvement"?
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

no sir, that was the blown turbo. New engine same smoke. aka turbo is ka-poop. I get that new turbo monday!
                        How much was that, like $50? How long do you expect a knockoff turbo to last, and how do you think that is a good idea?

Is this real life?????

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

could have boosted a 6th gen Civic on an $80 obd1 p06 ecu... lol
                          Kpro is nice but 1,300 just for the ECU for a ~200hp Honda.... a bit too much.

Comment

Originally posted by rexload View Post
                            Agreed 100% he could of had an N/A k with bolt ons producing above 200whp.An about his ive not heard of them much as far as honda tunes go you should check out RAW which is very close to BRMS an cheaper an will really knows hes shit.They just tuned a LSV piston/rod combo an it made like 513whp 370+tq on stock sleeves.IMO i like that you tried the d17 its different, but id sell all your turbo parts piston/rod combo keep the kpro drive her stock.An save up for a K if your satisfied with 200whp for 10k then you be stooked with more whp/tq for a bolt on K for way less monkey.

02 Crv
                            02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                            92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                            Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
                              Agreed 100% he could of had an N/A k with bolt ons producing above 200whp.An about his ive not heard of them much as far as honda tunes go you should check out RAW which is very close to BRMS an cheaper an will really knows hes shit.They just tuned a LSV piston/rod combo an it made like 513whp 370+tq on stock sleeves.IMO i like that you tried the d17 its different, but id sell all your turbo parts piston/rod combo keep the kpro drive her stock.An save up for a K if your satisfied with 200whp for 10k then you be stooked with more whp/tq for a bolt on K for way less monkey.
                              way less monkey?

Comment

Originally posted by rexload View Post
                                Definitely a chipped ecu would have been better imo. I guess thats if hes thinking of the resale value on the ecu if times are bad he can re-sell it even then he still would not get the most out of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X